6.4 PSD DPF delete

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hay guys im sure there are alot of us on here with the 08 or newer 6.4l PSD fords getting really sh1ty mialage and thinking about doing a DPF delete.
well i finally did it to my truck and all i can say is wow!
I went with SPARTAN its a custom 6.0Land 6.4LPSD tuning company out of the states. they only tune fords and they know there stuff, it turned my truck into a whole new animal, 21-23mpg and huge power, i have only had it done for 5000kms so far but havent had any issues yet and i dont expect any, other than needing new back tires. I went with the 40hp for towing any thing huge, 125hp for the winter and the 210hp for all summer driving and towing under 13K. they also have a 250hp tune and a 275hp if you want to go really fast.

If any one has any questions or are thinking about doing it these guys are the guys to talk to. SCT also makes a good kit for a little less cash but the custom end isnt quite there.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hay guys im sure there are alot of us on here with the 08 or newer 6.4l PSD fords getting really sh1ty mialage and thinking about doing a DPF delete.
well i finally did it to my truck and all i can say is wow!
I went with SPARTAN its a custom 6.0Land 6.4LPSD tuning company out of the states. they only tune fords and they know there stuff, it turned my truck into a whole new animal, 21-23mpg and huge power, i have only had it done for 5000kms so far but havent had any issues yet and i dont expect any, other than needing new back tires. I went with the 40hp for towing any thing huge, 125hp for the winter and the 210hp for all summer driving and towing under 13K. they also have a 250hp tune and a 275hp if you want to go really fast.

If any one has any questions or are thinking about doing it these guys are the guys to talk to. SCT also makes a good kit for a little less cash but the custom end isnt quite there.

Ye ha brother I got the 275 in my truck and my kids prefer to take my truck rather than the minivan with the dvd player because we go super fast!!! I love it and cannot wait for the 310 to come out. I am not a racer by any stretch but I can raise a few eyebrows when required.:d:d:d:d

PS I have towed 9000lbs and pushed hard to see where pyros would go and this engine will take lots more.

Top Bottom