DPF del, tune & warranty?

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a 08 f350 6.4 running a sct livewire programmers with dpf delete and cold air intake and never had a problem with warranty. Blew my torque converter while traveling through the mountains and had it covered under warranty and have also had a few small issues around town and have never had a problem. Also had a 07.5 dodge 3500 with the 6.7 with a programmer and dpf delete and even the lame dodge dealers in town here covered everything under warranty. Just bought a 2011 dodge 3500 and plan on chipping it and doing all the deletes as soon as I get a few more km on it. Caper11 I don't know how your truck gets 15mpg pulling a travel trailer with no deletes. I was only getting 15 - 16 with mine just pulling a 16' flat deck with a sxs on it. If that is the mileage your getting with out any deletes you are doing good:thumbsup2:

Not sure how your are calculating your MPG I'm not using the overhead (US) I use canadian numbers with a calculator. I use howes meaner power cleaner every now and than and running empty Ive seen as high as 22MPG hand calculated.
I run stock tires and have a 3.73 gear set and avoid spooling the turbo high, fuel is too expensive these days and I try to drive as efficient as possible.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canadian (Imperial) gallon = 4.54 liters
US gallon = 3.78 liters

Gives you numbers that are 20% higher if you go by Imp gallons. Makes the wife feel better.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dad has the same truck running a afe cold air intake, dpf delete and edge cs programmer. Dealer in town has no problem with the mods. Would get a check engine light every once and a while without the dpf delete. Once we did it we turned the programmer to the dpf removed mode and are running it on level 1 right now. check engine light is no longer on. gets 14-15l/100km without a trailer. gets 17-18l/100km with a 26' enclosed trailer.

Last edited:
Top Bottom