509 Gogs

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I Have fogged with 509s, i dont like them very much, look great, fit great but yeah function....

I would recommend Zeal Optics I rode an entire season (2500 km) with one pair last year and I didnt fog once :D

these are the ones i have

and this is the whole line

I would definitely check them out, one of my riding buddies just bought a pair because he witnessed the fact that i never fogged.

Oh and they are polarized and automatically adjust to lighting levels :)

Roughly how much $$$ ?

Extremely frustrated with all brands of goggles I've tried so far - generally a really warm person & always fogging up. I Use quick straps to and don't put on until I start moving & take off before I stop to attempt to manage it. 509 sinister have been the best for me so far.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just ordered some from a little sunglass hut in the Londonderry Mall in Etwn, $90 for the IOX with a hard case and spare lense!!!!

Holy cow, do you have a link? I want to order a set of these as well but Ive found the same thing. Best deal I can find is around 150

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy cow, do you have a link? I want to order a set of these as well but Ive found the same thing. Best deal I can find is around 150

Im JUST looking for a link right now Dean to post for you guys!!! I hope the young chica there didnt screw up LOL. Id feel like poop

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a retail store in calgary i can sell the IOX goggle with spare lens 130.00 tax in plus free shipping call the o zone 403-225-7773 hope this helps cheers ozone

What's the name of your store? What's the address? Gotta come check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those look sweet,,, Goona have to try a set:beer:

You better say good bye to all your other goggles, you wont want to wear them after a day in these :D

Roughly how much $$$ ?

Extremely frustrated with all brands of goggles I've tried so far - generally a really warm person & always fogging up. I Use quick straps to and don't put on until I start moving & take off before I stop to attempt to manage it. 509 sinister have been the best for me so far.

You can breathe directly onto these and they dont fog, as for a demo in the store :) Depends which model you get, regular ones with the photo chromatic lens are about $180, then if you want GPS in them or a HD camera.... But try them, they are awesome!

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just ordered some from a little sunglass hut in the Londonderry Mall in Etwn, $90 for the IOX with a hard case and spare lense!!!!

How do you find they fit in your helmet? No issues with contacting the sides/top of your lid?

dmax_silvia_s13

Reaction score
For Camera goggles, what do you guys recommend? Zeal or Liquid Image? Or is there any others out there? Neither of them have many color options. Any other brands that make camera gogs?

Top Bottom