509 Gogs

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to get some Aviators. Wheres THE place to get a pair. Seems the pricing fluctuates big time from one place to the next....

Also whats your fave lens choices? Theres a thread on it I know but its not just on the Aviators lenses

omullinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got one pair from martin, and one pair from the 509 site, no difference in price after shipping. I got polarized yellow, polarized smoke and green mirrow, polarized smoke are the best on sunny days and polarized yellow are nice for cloudy days. the green were not as good as I hoped

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I second that... Smith are great . Bought some Fuels that have the noise piece ...way less fogging and quite a bit cheaper!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I prefer Clear lenses 99% of the time regardless of goggle brand

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always buy my googles from the 509 website. Yellow and polarized yellow.. I don't like the ones with the mirror finish. On those wet sticky snow days it rubs off. I guess i probably shouldn't wipe them with my gloves.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got to agree with Milton don't waste your money on 509.

Sent while sitting on the toilet when I should be working!

honda450

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I Love my 509 gogs. Got two pair and about 8 sets of lenses I like the polarized brown an the orange the best

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm running 509's To be honest haven't tried anything else. I wanted the Aviators cause they look cool as hell but I liked the fit of the Sinister goggles with the Motorfist helmet. Shown here with out the helmet anti fog guard.

Last edited:

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I too like Smith but I'm unaware of any of their goggles that have the extra foam around them to help seal the helmet? I tried some Scott goggles last year and while they offered great vision I didn't like the fit much.

I'd like to try some 509 but the designs sort of turn me off. Has anyone tried the Spy "Klutch" snowcross goggles?

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My vote is smith as well. I have 4 pairs of 509 and the fan doesn't even help from those fogging up.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to get some Aviators. Wheres THE place to get a pair. Seems the pricing fluctuates big time from one place to the next....

Also whats your fave lens choices? Theres a thread on it I know but its not just on the Aviators lenses

I'll sell you some! ;)

personally, I like yellow or clear lenses. I have a set of each.

sylvanAssault

Reaction score
I have 2 pairs of aviators and about 6 different lenses, each pair with the fan and they work!! I also have 8 other pairs of goggles from smiths to oakleys. Go with the aviators most comfortable, best peripheral vision. And fit snug in the helmet.

Top Bottom