509 carbon fiber C2 prices

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for the guys who've bought new 509 carbon helmets what's everyone paying? feel free to PM if you want, the only reason I ask is I've priced them at few different places and there seams to be about an 80 buck difference, depending on the shop.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice lid but was over my cheap ass budget. Instead Bought and got a good deal on the 509 altitude imo.
Really like the fit and feel of it phantom boondockn in front of the mirror. Tomorro ill get a better idea if it trumps my ol TLD lids

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just purpashed the klen flat black light weight helmet, dealer said they sell two to 1 of 509... 399$$

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The flat black Altitude is $275 and the Carbon is $460. These are tax in prices at Martin in Edmonton, not on sale yet to early.
Got the Altitude for my daughter and a Carbon for myself yesterday. Fit very well and the seal with my existing scott goggles is good. Breath box floppy so put a bit of velco (1/2" X 1" tab) on the bottom front to secure to helmut and no more movement.
Appear to be nice, daughter liked the styling of the Altitude, Martin salesman said it was their biggest seller so far this year. Call ahead as some sizes out, no spring sales for 6-8 weeks yet at Martin.

Mantis

Reaction score
Worth the price no matter what it is...Here's my kids 509 carbon helmet after a head on crash Friday afternoon -lucky to be alive - knocked him out cold and totalled both sleds....
IMG_00000625.jpg IMG_00000626.jpg

chris79

Reaction score
Just buy one don't be such a cheap ass!!! Season will be over by the time you decide. 👉👈

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eke019

Reaction score
The 509 was out of my price range so settled on a Motor Fist Dominator for $215. Saw later it later at Peterborough Cycle Salvage on sale for $123.75. Sale ends today but could be over since it is already midnight in ON. Even come with a GoPro visor clip mount!

Top Bottom