28" Outlaws on Outlander 800

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and my buddy both run 28" tires on our big bore 4X4's. You won't have a problem clearing 28's, nor have an axle problem, guaranteed.

The only time you are going to start getting into trouble is with the 32's.

Now go out there and have some fun! :beer:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ran 28x10x12 and 28x12x12's when I first got my Outty....broken front axle first ride out. LOL. I've since ran 28" Bugs, 28" Zillas and 30" Zillas with no issues. You will need spacers or aftermarket rims for clearance....

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ran 28x10x12 and 28x12x12's when I first got my Outty....broken front axle first ride out. LOL. I've since ran 28" Bugs, 28" Zillas and 30" Zillas with no issues. You will need spacers or aftermarket rims for clearance....

I did that with my winch! :d

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
27's seem to work good on the brute, outlaws are kinda heavy dont forget. How much power are you willing to loose with tires that weigh that much ? Zillas seem to work just as well as the outlaws in lots of are muskeg out hear from what I seen. I got 27'' laws on the brute right now and I really like the zillas alot more. Outlaws are a verry stiff tire and ride quality really gose down.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats one thing with the 'Zillas, they are a SOFT tire! you wanna keep 'em off pavement. My 850 has no problem spinning them however, and your Outty should be no different. My buddy has MudZilla's on his Brute 750 and it turns 'em pretty good as well.

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
Of course their soft, smoother ride on hardpack. Who rides around on pavement anyways, or spins their tires on pavement, thats what stock tires are for. Not tryin to razz ya "boy",

GPcatman listen to daveb, he's had the setup ur tryin to install.

True u will need spacers if u use ur stock rims, ITP has sets of rims out there for ur outty.
I've ridden w peeps w 29.5's, 31's laws and even 32's backs on their outlanders with no problems. If ur hard on the loud handle, ur gonna snap $hit. Its all in moderation.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Of course their soft, smoother ride on hardpack. Who rides around on pavement anyways, or spins their tires on pavement, thats what stock tires are for. Not tryin to razz ya "boy",

GPcatman listen to daveb, he's had the setup ur tryin to install.

True u will need spacers if u use ur stock rims, ITP has sets of rims out there for ur outty.
I've ridden w peeps w 29.5's, 31's laws and even 32's backs on their outlanders with no problems. If ur hard on the loud handle, ur gonna snap $hit. Its all in moderation.

Sooner you can get 'em stockers off, the sooner you can get cash for brand new tires.. Its the worn out tires that are good for burn-outs! :beer:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Frik, I love your garage floor. I think I'll do something like it this spring. Sorry for the highjack.:eek:

Top Bottom