25 anniversary gift ideas?

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok, Ladies i need some feed back n ideas on what to by my beautiful bride of 25 yrs.

i know she deserves a medal or something shinny, my problem is this.. she is very practicle,& thrifty. bordering on cheap. I thinking jewelry but.... i know she would be happy with something useful...

i do have a 5 day pamper trip to B.C. - cause she s never been there and always says thats where
she wanted to go....

so please let me know what your thoughts are..

thanks

Terry

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
ok, Ladies i need some feed back n ideas on what to by my beautiful bride of 25 yrs.

i know she deserves a medal or something shinny, my problem is this.. she is very practicle,& thrifty. bordering on cheap. I thinking jewelry but.... i know she would be happy with something useful...

i do have a 5 day pamper trip to B.C. - cause she s never been there and always says thats where
she wanted to go....

so please let me know what your thoughts are..

thanks

Terry

A trip by herself is always good........then you both benifit from it ;)

.....Just sayin

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
My idea's will do you more harm than good....for they will invole a large hollow cake and some chicks.... So im outta this one. Congratulations though dude thats awesome!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take her on a nice relaxing romantic Cruise.......

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's like being 18 and saying co*k or walk........

A two week cruise in the tropics, don't tell her just surprise her with the tickets and say we leave in a month oh also get her a nice diamond ring and put it under her pillow the first night on the cruise....... Guaranteed you'll be smiling for the remainder of the trip.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's like being 18 and saying co*k or walk........

A two week cruise in the tropics, don't tell her just surprise her with the tickets and say we leave in a month oh also get her a nice diamond ring CHECK..... 5 DAYS IN A SWANKY HOTEL....CHECK....MIDNITE STROLL BY THE OCEAN...CHECK..... unfortunately due to our work schedules and staffing ... a two week trip is not possible at this time..... as we are going at xmas with the fam..

i thought of a tatoo with her name or pic on it.... but no time - dee day is this saturday....

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Terry,

First of all CONGRATULATIONS on the 25 years......may not be the best idea but it might help you. Woman love them diamonds but here is a little different approach. I know it maybe a little hard to remember all what has happened in the last 25 years especially the earlier ones. But you have two daughters that could help you out. But if you compile dates and memories over the last 25 anniversaries and make the wife a little momento she can keep. Things like the place you first met, her first car, when you bought the business, when the girls were born, the granddaughter, when you picked her up when she was too drunk, your first family trip etc...... May sound corny to do but your wife will keep it forever. Then the last page is the big 25 year page and have two tickets to Vegas or something like that.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Terry,

First of all CONGRATULATIONS on the 25 years......may not be the best idea but it might help you. Woman love them diamonds but here is a little different approach. I know it maybe a little hard to remember all what has happened in the last 25 years especially the earlier ones. But you have two daughters that could help you out. But if you compile dates and memories over the last 25 anniversaries and make the wife a little momento she can keep. Things like the place you first met, her first car, when you bought the business, when the girls were born, the granddaughter, when you picked her up when she was too drunk, your first family trip etc...... May sound corny to do but your wife will keep it forever. Then the last page is the big 25 year page and have two tickets to Vegas or something like that.

That's cool.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nobody mentioned the obvious new dishwasher or washer/dryer combo. Those are always a big hit with the ladies.....

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Terry,

It's funny how women gobble up the mushy stuff. Congrats T. I think Catpride is on to something. Present it to her at a fancy restaurant over a bottle of bubbly.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats a marvelous idea....i will do that i think that will top off the gifts...thanks tom....

Terry,

Top Bottom