2022 Sled Rumors??

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought you could get a 600r last season even in a 154x3 and X model. Maybe just SP?

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The edge is more $$than a x package but looks like sp shocks ....
901e3fba1a698cac789ab4c6b644f5e2.jpg

4905c513ee69266f433ad571eaa79605.jpg

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After seeing the stock turbo sled this year run with the Sibler tune and piping changes on intake, I was impressed

I bet that’s what they do, very similar to like a stage two( 190hp) and run at the top pump fuel requirements 94 octane or maybe suggest a little race fuel in there

There is really no more need for aftermarket kits with a oem 200 hp (aftermarket tunes and sled warrenty )

Wow, doo caught up to the hp requirements.. never though I would of said that..

Take the fire out of Poo and Kity if they drop a turbo in one as well

Could be time to order one..

Last edited:

EldestEldo

Reaction score
After seeing the stock turbo sled this year run with the Sibler tune and piping changes on intake, I was impressed

I bet that’s what they do, very similar to like a stage two( 190hp) and run at the top pump fuel requirements 94 octane or maybe suggest a little race fuel in there

There is really no more need for aftermarket kits with a oem 200 hp (aftermarket tunes and sled warrenty )

Wow, doo caught up to the hp requirements.. never though I would of said that..

Take the fire out of Poo and Kity if they drop a turbo in one as well

Could be time to order one..

no way any manufacturer will ever release a sled that needs race fuel. I could see having a 94 octane setup that could be optionally turned on, but then they would have to have knock sensors to turn the tune down automatically if you happened to put in lower octane. A lot of turbo cars have that so it’s possible to do.

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no way any manufacturer will ever release a sled that needs race fuel. I could see having a 94 octane setup that could be optionally turned on, but then they would have to have knock sensors to turn the tune down automatically if you happened to put in lower octane. A lot of turbo cars have that so it’s possible to do.

Technically they did in the mid 2000s with their factory race sleds. I remember they all needed 110 octane fuel. Granted they were a limited production sled only a select few could get ahold of. But you are right, they'd be out of the minds to release a regular sled that needed anything more than 91 octane.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Detonated a lot of pistons over the years, one thing I learned is pump Fuel octane is only as good as the paper it’s written on.. then all the ethanol differences to add to it

Seen in Revy where the water was running into the vent pipe at the popular stn we all used, it was long ago, but it happens, and more than some might think.. then the fuel age

Learned a few gallons of race/av gas is insurance, and Revy always seams to be max load and Lower elevation just to add to breaking point.. hard to know if it’s 94 that day at a pump

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the base price of an Edge is more than an X... hmm. Shocks? weird it shows edge under SP...

Top Bottom