2022 Sled Rumors??

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard Polaris is bringing out a factory turbo that has 10 more horse then the skidoo unit. Weighs 30 less pounds, and has a 16 wide track. True Rocky Mountain King

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard Polaris is bringing out a factory turbo that has 10 more horse then the skidoo unit. Weighs 30 less pounds, and has a 16 wide track. True Rocky Mountain King
No it had a centre mount turbo, 9 lbs boost, expert tunnel, skidoo steering and a tether. What else does skidoo have that polaris doesn’t that I’m missing?

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how are you getting that? I just built a 165 Khaos and a 165 Expert and im getting the skidoo cheaper by 1000$ and you dont get a tether or shot start with the khaos

My dealer gave us great discounts for our 2021 sleds. Do you really pay the internet price? Go and shop for a new truck, would you pay list?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always end up paying full retail for sleds. I need to learn how to negotiate I guess. I cant see getting 2g off the asking price at my dealer. maybe a few hundy if I beg lol

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always end up paying full retail for sleds. I need to learn how to negotiate I guess. I cant see getting 2g off the asking price at my dealer. maybe a few hundy if I beg lol

My 2021 Khaos 165, QD2 and upgraded coloured paint and rails actually came in at a lower price than my 2019 174 by a couple hundred dollars. There was a reason that Cycleworks Calgary had the most snow check sales in Alberta.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 2021 Khaos 165, QD2 and upgraded coloured paint and rails actually came in at a lower price than my 2019 174 by a couple hundred dollars. There was a reason that Cycleworks Calgary had the most snow check sales in Alberta.

Cycle works is good in red deer too, but they dont sell skidoo.
I was looking at Polaris this season, but never pulled the trigger.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dealer gave us great discounts for our 2021 sleds. Do you really pay the internet price? Go and shop for a new truck, would you pay list?

this isnt about shopping around. The only thing you can compare fairly is the MSRP on the website. You cant factor in what deals your getting because the next person might get a different deal

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

its because your not going to get 2g off no matter who you are. Anyone who says otherwise is a bullSh*tter

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this isnt about shopping around. The only thing you can compare fairly is the MSRP on the website. You cant factor in what deals your getting because the next person might get a different deal

That I don't like. Shouldn't we all get the same deal if paying for it (no financing)?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

that's exactly what they would have to do to have something comparable, still junk, but should be just as quick.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes and no, to some extent i agree but each dealership is their own business and what margins they choose to make on their product i guess is their own decision?

agreed but when buddy and I buy from same dealership and same salesman we better find out over a beer that we paid same if they want to sell us another lol

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes and no, to some extent i agree but each dealership is their own business and what margins they choose to make on their product i guess is their own decision?

Snowcheck this past Spring was a different animal. Dealers had to deal with the thought of no one being interested in putting money down due to Covid while at the same time the used market was in the toilet. My dealer took a chance and discounted so they could rely on the unit volume kickbacks they would get from the manufacturer if they moved a certain number. It paid off for them and as everybody knows, the market went crazy. The in-season sleds sold too at a higher price than the fancy snowchecks. And if you want the best price you do always need to bring cash and not finance. I really doubt there will be any deals for 2022 sleds unless you are buying an unchanged model.
And don't forget that Polaris is supplying Golden tickets again that gets you $1000 off if you bought a 2021. It does help.

Last edited:
Top Bottom