2022 Sled Rumors??

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bet a more modern 250cc Elan twin would sell with slide suspension

For commonality, like the 600ace compared to the 900ace, lop another cylinder off and make a fuel injected 300 single. Put a light PB50 for a primary. 15in wide 120in long would prob go pretty far. Noncoupled simple skid, go for light weight

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For commonality, like the 600ace compared to the 900ace, lop another cylinder off and make a fuel injected 300 single. Put a light PB50 for a primary. 15in wide 120in long would prob go pretty far. Noncoupled simple skid, go for light weight
Yep need something for the tweeners

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard that they are going too bring back the World famous Elan 250 ,,, but with a Briggs and Stratton 12 hp 4 stroke...

Yellow with a black strip and a full length bench seat too hual 7 passangers and a factory hitch too pull a sleigh...

High and low range 2 speed gear box too...

Ye Ha too good times

Jt
I just bought 2 Elans. A 73 and a 76. 250 twin cyls. 16 hp. Lol

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would think they would need a push before offering a 3 year warranty ( Polaris releasing factory turbo with 2 year warranty) would push them to do so i would think. So we are probably stuck with 2 year for a while lol. People are buying them like crazy and there is not a comparable product so like you say...why stick you neck out. People have zero issue purchasing a brand new snowmobile, putting an aftermarket turbo on and losing all warranty so the 2 years is a real bonus for all of us getting into the turbo world.
That's a very small percentage of people purchasing aftermarket turbos. The reason people like the Doo turbo, is because of the warranty and of course the performance. They rock.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a very small percentage of people purchasing aftermarket turbos. The reason people like the Doo turbo, is because of the warranty and of course the performance. They rock.

yea maybe it is, im talking about all brands though. Sure alot of turbo polaris in my neck of the woods

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another half year release?

7b0e3582cc3c8acb957b51cfdf7ca558.jpg

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be nice to have a wireless way to pump up rear shock from the bars for the steep, then a push button for trail Out, work cool with the adjustable limiter strap

Go to a bigger 7 tooth drivers and get rid of having to notch track away from noticing it..

Bigger hp is never a bad idea with just a tune change like they have done for years on the x3s

Steering post forward kit from factory.. huge advantage

Belt drive instead of chain

Bigger intake piping to airbox

Adjustable helix similar to shockwave..

Option for no warranty and 5k cheaper on price, to long to get back from dealer in short season sled world, we can fix quicker

Get rid of foam and heavy silencer from factory..

Top Bottom