2021 Yamaha Mountain Max

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 in my group ride 2018 mountain cats and have not had any problems with clutches in close to 5000 miles. I myself agree that the yamaha clutches would make the sled that much better. I myself hate the built on shaft secondary. But JMO

I haven't had issues yet with my cat either, but the yamaha clutches can hold crazy power and survive. Yamaha must have some faith in the engine to put their name on it also.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These sleds are really good, I only have one ask....Yamaha clutches and I will buy one
Ya i was really hoping when i seen the mountain max released that it would come with Yamaha's own clutching, they always knew their $hit with clutches, i rode yamaha before cat and would switch back

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In case it hasn’t been noted here yet, same mapping as the cat.
That is pretty funny.
Video...."Yes, runs very clean and very crisp, Yamaha's mapping is spot on and much better than the Alpha".....lol

Bikeswithtrax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ride with people on Cats far more than any other brand, several are boosted, they ride hard, and not a single one has blown up their clutches.

Also how do i apply to be Kanedogs parts man and mechanic. At the prices he is will to pay for parts and labor it would be a sweet gig.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You double your buddy on your seat? We ride one person standing either side, but I guess whatever floats your boat.

I do that too. I don't run a mountain bar, so makes it a bit harder though.

Top Bottom