2021 release dates?

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For what it’s worth Yamaha is announcing March 9th.

4062edeb56306c5c3f51f7bb7c1cfbe6.jpg

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The bar has been raised quite high this year!!

Just saying

I Don’t think it’s done yet either just my opinion
I don’t think they will slap guys in face that just laid down on mid season release turbo so not a new chassis.
Maybe Mach z return ?
Mid size brappers
New rear skid??

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doo definately did, the other 2 are probably scrambling to make sure they might have a competitive unit for release. And well Yamaha I would love to see them with their own chassis a 2 stroke engine of their own. I know it's a dream but we all need dreams. I do still like my 4stroke turbos, but not a big fan of the cat chassis.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doo definately did, the other 2 are probably scrambling to make sure they might have a competitive unit for release. And well Yamaha I would love to see them with their own chassis a 2 stroke engine of their own. I know it's a dream but we all need dreams. I do still like my 4stroke turbos, but not a big fan of the cat chassis.

A Japan built sled for the mountains would be nice, but I doubt we will ever see that again.

Complexd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the other 2 are probably scrambling to make sure they might have a competitive unit for release.

These sleds are engineered and tested for probably 2-3 years before they are released, they're not going to whip something up 2 months before release because Doo brought out a turbo lol

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was a couple years after doo released the 850 that polaris matched it. probably be the same for a turbo, if ever. wonder if they will update the 600 to something else and drop the 800 all together.

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who knows what’ll happen. If the survey that cat put out, and the patent applications are any indicator, Cat has been working in a turbo. Will it be out this year? Who knows? Who’s to say what Polaris will come out with, BNG? Hopefully more than that.

Complexd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who’s to say what Polaris will come out with, BNG? Hopefully more than that.

Polaris seems to kind of stick to the "if it aint broke, dont fix it" philosophy, but it is getting to 5 years with the Axys chassis...

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris seems to kind of stick to the "if it aint broke, dont fix it" philosophy, but it is getting to 5 years with the Axys chassis...
just a joke----- they had a few years there where it was if its a piece of crap keep building also. 05-06 900 rmk yuck. 8-9-10 dragon engines. 11-12 pro engines. things have been good for a few years now though. the axys is a winner, just my opinion.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just a joke----- they had a few years there where it was if its a piece of crap keep building also. 05-06 900 rmk yuck. 8-9-10 dragon engines. 11-12 pro engines. things have been good for a few years now though. the axys is a winner, just my opinion.

I'm happy with my Axys winner

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The nytro wasnt great either ...yamaha dropped the ball with sleds ...great motors of course ...

Heimie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Don't forget my '13 engine!

Top Bottom