2020-2021 Revelstoke Area Updates

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was surprised at the amount of police doing radar near and in Revy today on the trip home. 2 on highway had guys pulled over and a ghost SUV in town watching guys from the Frontier parking lot coming down hill.
I’m not sure what’s up today but I saw two blacked out SUV’s today - a dead giveaway was the four aerials on the roof of each but one had the “ construction worker “ driving with a hard hat and high vis vest . He was spotted later at the roundabout leaning on a broom and talking into his collar :cool: My first thought when I saw the SUV’s was drug bust going down .

Last edited:

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure what’s up today but I saw two blacked out SUV’s today - a dead giveaway was the four aerials on the roof of each but one had the “ construction worker “ driving with a hard hat and high vis vest . He was spotted later at the roundabout leaning on a broom and talking into his collar :cool: My first thought when I saw the SUV’s was drug bust going down .

We ran into two RCMP officers up Boulder today just at the top of the airport. Checking registration, plates mounted etc.
Were pulled over later in town and given a sobriety test. Lol
Good thing we don’t drink and ride or drink and drive.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We ran into two RCMP officers up Boulder today just at the top of the airport. Checking registration, plates mounted etc.
Were pulled over later in town and given a sobriety test. Lol
Good thing we don’t drink and ride or drink and drive.
Wow...some sledder drill the sargeants wife while he was at work? Lol

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol, boys out having fun at the expense of Sledder’s.. good time to keep the distance from other groups it looks

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Revy felt like a police state when I was there a couple weeks back. On the lower mainland no police and everyone drive 40km over the speed limit. Lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seemed everywhere yesterday

Probably 9 rcmp between Calgary and Revy yesterday afternoon
Are you counting the 4 cars at the Morley fatality? Yes you are right. Had to drive the speed limit all the way home. Revy, Golden, Lake Lousy and Morley. Thick as flies.

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I sure they are bothering and checking all the skiers out after a day on the ski hill RIGHT !.........LMAO..... I call it TARGETING a specific group "Are they TRYING to RUN the Sledders out of Revy ????

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you counting the 4 cars at the Morley fatality? Yes you are right. Had to drive the speed limit all the way home. Revy, Golden, Lake Lousy and Morley. Thick as flies.

Nope, counted them as one spot with police, not 4.
Loads of them everywhere
Still made ok pace

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sure they are bothering and checking all the skiers out after a day on the ski hill RIGHT !.........LMAO..... I call it TARGETING a specific group "Are they TRYING to RUN the Sledders out of Revy ????

On sunny spring weekends they are always posted up outside ski hills

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes the RCMP love to sit near the school zone on the way to the skihill - easy pickings for speeders , seatbelts, open beer, joints or a little down the road at the four way stop . They aren’t just going after sledders.

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes the RCMP love to sit near the school zone on the way to the skihill - easy pickings for speeders , seatbelts, open beer, joints or a little down the road at the four way stop . They aren’t just going after sledders.

Well good to hear I guess , as I am never over that way. Looking for the easy PICKENS !!

coots

Reaction score
Anyone with any updates? Heading to Revy on Thursday. Wondering what trail up and conditions will be like.

coots

Reaction score
Also bringing up 4 place enclosed trailer and wondering where parking is going to be

Top Bottom