2020-2021 Revelstoke Area Updates

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Had a day like that last winter. By end of day we were all mad at each other. Lol. Couldn't see anything as freezing mist and 4 ft heavy powder. And we are trying to go back further? We all slept well that night. Hahaha!

After your Zalas pizza though?

I am sure there is lots of people who sleep like babies after riding with Mark and I...LOL

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Atone riding tomorrow, looking for a group to join, 850Turbo. Got gear, thanks!

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today was good.
a8e21c9aa33e0ed2e86a8f5a2137cb6b.jpg

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few from Boulder today.
Mostly tracked out. But we found some spots that were untouched and over the bumper deep.

Worth the cold.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210213-212511_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210213-212511_Gallery.jpg
    465.3 KB · Views: 755
  • Screenshot_20210213-212458_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210213-212458_Gallery.jpg
    334.3 KB · Views: 750
  • Screenshot_20210213-212444_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210213-212444_Gallery.jpg
    493.8 KB · Views: 755
  • Screenshot_20210213-212427_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210213-212427_Gallery.jpg
    654.9 KB · Views: 757

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 232980Probably pissing rain in town but could be a lot on the mountains
unreal conditions in ReVeSToKE ... Was aT the Boulder - DoME on Friday and it was headLiGHT deeP all the way pasT private meadows and down in the private meadows .. And down in the 3 Lakes by the kirK - uP - CreeK .. Then on sat went to TuRTLE with 3 oTheRs and iT was BRiLLANT passed the wild - kiTTY and BoB Sledder ( bob- iNN -fer - apPLEs ) at his SoN .. KooL LooKing sTud comin down from the firsT DraW .. MucH to deeP was the coMMeNT for 3... WeLL we had to see this for ouRselves and LeT me TeLL u the condiTions were ABB - souL - louT - LeE BRiLLANT I personaL haven't seen condiTions liKe ThaT for a LonG TiMEEE ouR group aftTeR going in the fronT way and shredded up a good porTioN of the fronT side on ouR waY to the 5 finGeRs of THuNDeR - sTruCK sHooTs LakKe .. As BiLLy - DoG would saY SHeS deepP REaL deePPP and it was .. We sat on the LaKe as th FoGGY MiDNiGHT houR roLLeD and decided to save the bacKside going dowN for anoTHeR daY .. So making iT back to the TrucK 3 hrs laker and cutting a deeP 1 LaNE TRaIL bacK To the TrucK for all those who will be sledding for the neXT feW DaYs it wiLL be a SPeC - TaC -U-LeaR GoodTimE so wnjoY but word of caution moTHeR is seTTing uP for some slide s and possible .... WeLL u know what I'm taLkKinG abouT so take eR easY and stay ouTa the way of those AVY paTHs but once u geT backK ta the laKes there plentY a mouTH fuLL of snoW for 500 sledder s so taKe it iT with some saLt and a shoT ToRqUE - KeY - Laaaa is a powdeR Ree gooDTiME .. For aLL to As LiLL -duKE would say iTs a SmasHing gooDTiME ...C'mon ..? Ta the wiLD - kiTTy iT was good ta see Ya one the hiLL and wiT bobiN - aPpLes and wiT a smiLe and laugh u musTa caughT a deW good aPPLeS bacK in the day cause your son looked real good ride riding a ski - Doo or was that a poo Poo doesn't real ee maTTeR cause we'll all be riding a jacK - LYNX or 2 so all haVe a gooDNiGHT and that's also from BRP ... So CheeRs for now ThANKs and sTaY safe .. ThaTs the besT I can POo at 9000fT come on BRP make that LiTTLe LYNX climBMaxXx there cause there's enough rooM there foR 2... Ya no Ya waNNa .. !!!! HeLP caT and YaMaHa 2 .... HoTSauCE and KoOLBeaNs !!! ALoHA and HoLA .. beepP !! beePpP !!

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
unreal conditions in ReVeSToKE ... Was aT the Boulder - DoME on Friday and it was headLiGHT deeP all the way pasT private meadows and down in the private meadows .. And down in the 3 Lakes by the kirK - uP - CreeK .. Then on sat went to TuRTLE with 3 oTheRs and iT was BRiLLANT passed the wild - kiTTY and BoB Sledder ( bob- iNN -fer - apPLEs ) at his SoN .. KooL LooKing sTud comin down from the firsT DraW .. MucH to deeP was the coMMeNT for 3... WeLL we had to see this for ouRselves and LeT me TeLL u the condiTions were ABB - souL - louT - LeE BRiLLANT I personaL haven't seen condiTions liKe ThaT for a LonG TiMEEE ouR group aftTeR going in the fronT way and shredded up a good porTioN of the fronT side on ouR waY to the 5 finGeRs of THuNDeR - sTruCK sHooTs LakKe .. As BiLLy - DoG would saY SHeS deepP REaL deePPP and it was .. We sat on the LaKe as th FoGGY MiDNiGHT houR roLLeD and decided to save the bacKside going dowN for anoTHeR daY .. So making iT back to the TrucK 3 hrs laker and cutting a deeP 1 LaNE TRaIL bacK To the TrucK for all those who will be sledding for the neXT feW DaYs it wiLL be a SPeC - TaC -U-LeaR GoodTimE so wnjoY but word of caution moTHeR is seTTing uP for some slide s and possible .... WeLL u know what I'm taLkKinG abouT so take eR easY and stay ouTa the way of those AVY paTHs but once u geT backK ta the laKes there plentY a mouTH fuLL of snoW for 500 sledder s so taKe it iT with some saLt and a shoT ToRqUE - KeY - Laaaa is a powdeR Ree gooDTiME .. For aLL to As LiLL -duKE would say iTs a SmasHing gooDTiME ...C'mon ..? Ta the wiLD - kiTTy iT was good ta see Ya one the hiLL and wiT bobiN - aPpLes and wiT a smiLe and laugh u musTa caughT a deW good aPPLeS bacK in the day cause your son looked real good ride riding a ski - Doo or was that a poo Poo doesn't real ee maTTeR cause we'll all be riding a jacK - LYNX or 2 so all haVe a gooDNiGHT and that's also from BRP ... So CheeRs for now ThANKs and sTaY safe .. ThaTs the besT I can POo at 9000fT come on BRP make that LiTTLe LYNX climBMaxXx there cause there's enough rooM there foR 2... Ya no Ya waNNa .. !!!! HeLP caT and YaMaHa 2 .... HoTSauCE and KoOLBeaNs !!! ALoHA and HoLA .. beepP !! beePpP !!

That was a doo the son rides that the Snopro sold to him. Yes we followed WR the wild kitty and as always he leads me to trouble just like back when we were teenagers lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom