2019 Alpha

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was there release not supposed to be mid March.
Not sure why but thought it was then....?????
Keeping my Alpha at least one more year since it's working regardless of what's out.

AC made mention there will be 2 models released mid March .. I have no info if it’s Mountain or flatland models. My guess is because Yamaha is March 5th and they are still tied going into 2020. Just a hunch

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A5D26E58-50A4-49FA-9197-14097A0AE451.jpg

Summitizer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks T&T powersports in Bonnyville for giving us a chance to ride the Alpha today. All I can say is this thing is awesome. It’s so easy to ride its crazy. We currently own skidoo’s and this thing is way more fun to ride. If you have a chance to try one I would encourage everyone to throw a leg over it start grinning. Ride safe

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had the Alpha at Mcbride for the weekend and another flawless ride.
On ride down tested the trail ability sliding into corners and 75+mph on the straights for short bursts.
Friend rode my brothers 2029 165 doo and then the Alpha.
He will be getting the Alpha if he buys - gave a wide margin in handling and ride to the Cat.
850km and it just gets better!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On ride down tested the trail ability sliding into corners and 75+mph on the straights for short bursts.
He will be getting the Alpha if he buys - gave a wide margin in handling and ride to the Cat.

This was my findings as well. Even with the narrower track and rail the alpha is way more predictable.
The alpha is geared pretty fast over the doo.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Impressive the doo from 10 years in the future still isn’t as good as the alpha of present, you know you nailed it when

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This was my findings as well. Even with the narrower track and rail the alpha is way more predictable.
The alpha is geared pretty fast over the doo.

If I geared the Alpha down to 65mph like my 17 doo was after updates.......the Alpha would have some even crazier out of the hole pull.
I have a belt drive but it is stock gearing.

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the flash done... I wish I didn’t as I had no issues before but now it does the flame pop at shut off sometimes, there is intermittent throttle hesitation for micro send type thing, RPM is down to 8000 as it doesn’t seem to pull like before.

But overall been an epic week and excellent snow!!!
5414E614-155A-4768-B9F8-467AED98A344.jpg

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the flash done... I wish I didn’t as I had no issues before but now it does the flame pop at shut off sometimes, there is intermittent throttle hesitation for micro send type thing, RPM is down to 8000 as it doesn’t seem to pull like before.

View attachment 216283

Do you mind sharing the location where this picture was taken?

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

View attachment 216283

there has been reports of this over on snow west as well. I would take the sed back to the dealer and ask for textron to make it run that way it did when you bought it or give you a refund and take the machine back. That is unacceptable

Top Bottom