2018 Skidoos ... 175" Have peek see

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
17,149 + ($400-700 freight) X gst = $18,400 to $18,700...
Cheap like borscht

PolarisHighlifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree prices are way to high. I was going to look at a free ride 165 with the shot and it was around 18800 and then I was like nope. It's sad to say but as technology evolves the prices will go up. Seems to me that it is becoming more and more about who has the deepest pockets and not about the sport.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For those that don't want the added technology/power/track
length etc you can still buy a summit 154 carbed XP chassis brand new for 9000$ yup this extra fun factor comes with a high cost that's for sure

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think BRP probably sees a few things happening in the market. Snowmobile sales are likely staying flat at best, and probably slight decline. getting more money per unit makes sense. adding $2000 to the price over the past 3 years won't scare away as many as you probably think. For those who need a deal there is always non currents to pick from from any manufacturer. They may see the percent of total unit sales being sold at a discount staying high for years.. Carry-overs can likely be sold for about the same as full msrp from 5 years ago. Last, fewer buyers flipping their sled every year should mean stronger resale someday... Sure hasn't happened yet. My 5 year old XM isn't likely worth anymore now just because the new stuff costs more every year. If you think Doo is making out like bandits, you can check the financials yourself. They aint. 2.31% profit margin. Polaris is twice that.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We need $100 oil again and some peeps to get jobs back. Some of those guys will still be out of the market as they catch up on loans and buy new stuff they actually need. Its a tough market out there right now for anyone selling anything.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes Ken I quoted it with a skid, and a turbo for it is not far off 30k if looking at impulse.. Carbon sled is no more, no less

Once again fred has fibbed just a little bit. MSRP on a Black 175 with SHOT is $17149 plus gst in Alberta. Don't blame the manufacturer if you have to pay 2 taxes on your purchase. The government is making more on the sled than the dealer. There is nothing in our lineup that is over $20,000. They are pricier than last year by about $300-$350 depending how you configure one. We all know fred will not be buying one but if he were to his would be well over $30,000 with a turbo, carbon fiber chassis, titanium a arms and Kmart skid.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't think about it Till Monday that it was him

A little foggy from Saturday nite party

sent while drinking tea's

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only wedge mod seen, mountain magic tunnel, white, pink, purple flame looking hood

sent while drinking tea's

Top Bottom