2018/2019 Mcbride Conditions and Updates

Jjanke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went into Renshaw today. Rained hard all the way up to 15 km last night but the trail wasn’t too bad all things considered. About another foot up top from what there was yesterday. Some more in the trees off the beaten path. Was snowing like crazy for most of the morning but then it opening right up to bluebird in the afternoon. Had a bit of everything as far as the weather goes this weekend. If the forecast stays true, next weekend should be epic.

Jjanke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cb7ddfc5f368311e55c376a0c728d200.jpg

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Jjanke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey man

Any way you would be willing to share this photo with me via email. For education purposes only? I would love to have it and any other photos you may have taken of this little fella. If willing, please email to info@frozenpirate.com.

Any other details about it? Did you send it into the Mountain Information Network?

Thanks for the consideration
c

Email sent

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can’t believe the weather fml. Finally some snow and now it’s going to get crazy cold right after. Can’t win!

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The top of blackwater where you enter in from km 27 where a small patch of trees is called 'gas drop'. This is the blackwater area, if you kept going North and a little to the west at the top you would then drop into Wineburgers bowl. If your at gasdrop and look to your west there is a fairly large climb, when you go up there then off to your left (Southeast) you will find yourself in the Anthills, you can also access this from the avy-chute that took out a pile of trees years back. That's right from the bottom meadows, this is dangerous though as you never know an avalanche will occur again and wipe this chute out again.

Basically what I was trying to say Ron, your explanation is better.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nuking on the highway cam. Depression is setting in looking at the temps coming. Is there any crazy’s going to try ride Saturday in the cold?

Complexd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who is riding the 6th? I hope it warms up like is forcasted.

Group of 4 of us probably heading up. Not sure if Mcbride, or Blue yet.. Im thinking with the cold temps there should be lots of snow left at Renshaw next weekend...

BAC'S

Reaction score
Nuking on the highway cam. Depression is setting in looking at the temps coming. Is there any crazy’s going to try ride Saturday in the cold?

we are day tripping from wabamun tomorrow. cold wont stop us.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Baileb on Mcb, going to Blue, warmer.

sledneckx69

Reaction score
I left my inreach on the window ledge to the right when you walk into the Renshaw cabin today. Just wondering if anyone saw it or grabbed it and brought it down. Heading home tomorrow am, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom