2018/2019 Mcbride Conditions and Updates

Summitraxx

Reaction score
Heading to Renshaw after the storm on the 30/31 , who ever wanna join us are welcome , we are just a small group.

Last edited:

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s is puking according to the cams and weather station. Any reports? Prob a whiteout on renshaw.

Highmark10

Reaction score
rode thursday in partial snow got into main valley sled decide to die so doubled out went back yesterday to full white out windblown 8-12" fresh depending how wind got couldnt recover sled left for locals to recover or if someone wants a good deal on a gen 4 i'll give gps coordinates snow all night and driving through mt.robson area probably almost a foot on highway shoulder so can only imagine what top was like today

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just groomed and about 16" on the trail.
2,5-3' fresh is my uneducaTed guess.
Lots more where wind loaded.
Bit of a blizzard on aND off so did not venture to far.
Had to use spare can and 1/8 left at truck.
Excellent day.
Alpha running really well.
The deeper it gets the more fun it is.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just groomed and about 16" on the trail.
2,5-3' fresh is my uneducaTed guess.
Lots more where wind loaded.
Bit of a blizzard on aND off so did not venture to far.
Had to use spare can and 1/8 left at truck.
Excellent day.
Alpha running really well.
The deeper it gets the more fun it is.

How are you liking that Alpha?
Worth it?

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from Mcbride blizzard like hiway conditions snow at renshaw and belle is super low... trails in and out best I have ever seen tho...Mcbride really needs this storm to dump the white stuff... trees and valleys have good snow but every alpine climb we where hitting rocks... this storm is needed for Mcbride... thanks again for the awesome grooming

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who saved the cabin at belle?
16bf927214ee912fc1c5c10ec3e6e122.jpg

Reactions: RXN

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
McBride Cabins taking a beating this year so far. The new first aid kit was stolen, some Cory dick carved his name the table, garbage left everywhere in one and now this.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
McBride Cabins taking a beating this year so far. The new first aid kit was stolen, some Cory dick carved his name the table, garbage left everywhere in one and now this.

Can't speak to the last one, looks to me like the heater exhaust got hot not sure that is anyone's fault except for maybe a poor installation? The other two are definitely uncalled for.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't speak to the last one, looks to me like the heater exhaust got hot not sure that is anyone's fault except for maybe a poor installation? The other two are definitely uncalled for.

See the Bell Cabin Post. Why is it people have F!@# with things?

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

They just had a post on their FB page days prior too about people changing/altering the settings. They had the heaters checked and serviced and asked on their page for people to stop messing around with.

Top Bottom