2018/19 Revelstoke and Area Updates

Lucas35

Reaction score
Anyone riding today? I’d like to tag along with someone untill my friends get here tomorrow. I’m a advance rider, avalanche level1, radios, and I know the area very good. And yes! It’s deep up there!!

Reaction score
Website
revelstokesnowmobileclub.com
Grooming reports can be checked on our website every morning at 7 a.m. and the reports are posted at the 3 trailheads every morning at the same time.
We will be doing additional day grooms Thurs. through Sat. on both Boulder and Frisby.
With some snow at lower elevation and colder temperatures the trails are in great shape.
We are staging in the lots at both Boulder and Frisby, staff will be parking our members and guests at busy times. We are keeping you out of the way of traffic, ensuring access for emergency vehicles and making it possible for you to leave the lots at the end of the day.

http://revelstokesnowmobileclub.com/category/grooming-reports/[SUB][/SUB]

Treerider

Reaction score
On Boulder today. Socked in and snow was ok. Busy as usual for holiday season! Can find some decent snow in lower areas in the trees. Alpine was mostly a no go today. Trail was in good shape and lucked out on freshly groomed Bezanson for the ride to parking lot!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On Boulder today. Socked in and snow was ok. Busy as usual for holiday season! Can find some decent snow in lower areas in the trees. Alpine was mostly a no go today. Trail was in good shape and lucked out on freshly groomed Bezanson for the ride to parking lot!
Couple guys stuck up bolder I see, might want to go looky for them

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep that's a new one for me too and been riding there for over 30 years. I guess it could mean any pocket on the mountain? Lol.:D

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear everyone is safe. Where on earth is Polaris Bowl though, never heard of it!

Yesterday was the first time I’ve heard it called the Polaris bowl too. We call it 57. It’s down to the north when you drop into the upper kirkup lake. The 57 chute and training chute are in that bowl as well as a few others.

The lost sledders were actually down the kirkup drainage below the lake chute. They got down there through 57 though.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday was the first time I’ve heard it called the Polaris bowl too. We call it 57. It’s down to the north when you drop into the upper kirkup lake. The 57 chute and training chute are in that bowl as well as a few others.

The lost sledders were actually down the kirkup drainage below the lake chute. They got down there through 57 though.
I think I know where that is now Chris. I think it is the place Baker drops into all the time

Top Bottom