2016 summit decisions?

fluent 420

Reaction score
Should I go for the extra year warranty or go for the electric start? Also what you guys think about the colors?

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would go for the extra warranty. Which model are you going for hard to give a color preference.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have you owned an etec before? typically always one pull starts. electric start is nice but i consider it a luxury while warranty is more of a necessity and better for resale.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So does beer and chicken wings. Love my estart. I never take it as the option. Take the warrenty and add the e start later. Easy to install and you will have rewind for back up.

Yeah I guess if you're 40lbs over weight and out of shape who cares if the sled isn't 408lbs....

fluent 420

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing about the e start.I'm getting the 174 summit t 3, hard choice about color now.I'm not getting black

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As far as color it's your sled buy what you want and not some forum members thoughts.
Just don't put one of the stupid martins wraps on !!!!
Lol
Electric start is for ? Lilduke explained that. Lol

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had electric start on my '13 but not my '15 t3. I miss it. I also didn't notice the extra weight with it one bit! I only try to keep my sleds 2 years so I don't really need the extra year warranty and it hasn't hindered the ability for me to sell with out it. Go with the Estart!

team-x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
x2 if anything happens to a sled its usually more than $400 so I would take the warantee and just buy the e-start later if you want it.

GRD

Reaction score
Buy the e start from factory its only $ 400.00 more and take the 4 years warranty.
I never thought I would need/want e-start, but my father had it on his 14 xm and I put it on my T3... Nice to have!

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
So does beer and chicken wings. Love my estart. I never take it as the option. Take the warrenty and add the e start later. Easy to install and you will have rewind for back up.

frickien LOVE snow and mud sometimes. So good at putting things into prespective lol!

birdie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I am OLD Guy and its pull start all the time Baby

These young guns that have E start What!!! Really!!!

Each to his own Not needed though

birdie

Trent you are a S&M HOMER You Know it lol

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Pull start is going to be like the DoDo bird..............extinct! (the dictionary states; extremely behind the times)

Get used to ES and get with the program.............How many bikes have kick start? How many quads have the pull start? What about the Rzr?

I will say it again, ES is like hand warmers. Once you have it you won't want to go back!

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pull start is going to be like the DoDo bird..............extinct! (the dictionary states; extremely behind the times)

Get used to ES and get with the program.............How many bikes have kick start? How many quads have the pull start? What about the Rzr?

I will say it again, ES is like hand warmers. Once you have it you won't want to go back!
Not many 4 stroke manual start.. Hard as fack to pull start a 700 grizzly. Lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many bikes have kick start?
Pretty much every MX race bike......

s780_2015_RM_Z450_p8_0312.jpg

Top Bottom