2016 RMK rumours..........already!!!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well looking at some of this years Doo's and aftermarket wraps, they sure as hell won't have a chance at ugliest wrap Or color. . Lol.

Well that's true and Im sure that will give Polaris owners some level of comfort when they are stuck or on the end of a tow rope...lol

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that's true and Im sure that will give Polaris owners some level of comfort when they are stuck or on the end of a tow rope...lol

Lol. . Welcome to 2 years ago, time to update the data bank. Hope it works out for you guys this year, maybe You should be more worried how your chain and gears and belt are gonna take the 174 , 3 inch lug 1 ply track. Gear up yet ?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol. . Welcome to 2 years ago, time to update the data bank. Hope it works out for you guys this year, maybe You should be more worried how your chain and gears and belt are gonna take the 174 , 3 inch lug 1 ply track. Gear up yet ?

Well if you're actually interested I ride a 163T3 not a 174 cause that's too long IMO. Had it out on the weekend and it works awesome, only thing I did or will be doing to it is shocks. If its anything like my Doo last year I'll put on 8000+km this season with no issues. And BTW I'm only poking fun at Polaris as I ride with ALOT of different people and pretty much any kind of sled you could imagine.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if you're actually interested I ride a 163T3 not a 174 cause that's too long IMO. Had it out on the weekend and it works awesome, only thing I did or will be doing to it is shocks. If its anything like my Doo last year I'll put on 8000+km this season with no issues. And BTW I'm only poking fun at Polaris as I ride with ALOT of different people and pretty much any kind of sled you could imagine.

BTW, I'm only poking fun at you Doo boys, Is it not the same or are you guys immune ? Lol.

Have a fun year.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BTW, I'm only poking fun at you Doo boys, Is it not the same or are you guys immune ? Lol.

Have a fun year.

No not immune, you just come across to me as a little bit hostile some times. Im probably just misreading you.

Anyways thanks, you have a good year too:beer:

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No not immune, you just come across to me as a little bit hostile some times. Im probably just misreading you.

Anyways thanks, you have a good year too:beer:

Misreading as LennyR is a closet Doo guy.
Ketchup bottle is to big !! Lol

TryHonesty

Reaction score

8000 kms?????????? I didnt realize the T3 also included warp drive!! 800 maybe. The only hole in space time your making is in your wallet. :D :D

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Compete at what,.. breaking down. You guys can keep that title :)

Never seen a reliability kit for a Doo. Never seen doo owners dumping oil in there gas either. Polaris added more hp to a motor that cant keep running past 1500km without a kit im sure that is going to work out for you guys just fine.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never seen a reliability kit for a Doo. Never seen doo owners dumping oil in there gas either. Polaris added more hp to a motor that cant keep running past 1500km without a kit im sure that is going to work out for you guys just fine.

You must live way way out in the country eh. I imagine you whined about the $hitty HAC system Doo put out in the 90's and the crappy 600 mountain cat in the late 90's and the POS 07 Doo and the POS 08 Doo , and of course the Draggin in 08 and 09 till about yesterday also.
Good god man , the horse is dead, put down the stick. Lots of guys put lots of miles on lots of Pro's with no problems. Fer instance, me over the years , 4 Doo motors, 4 Doo's 2 of them were fine 2 sucked, 7 Poo's , 2 motors 1 totally my fault, an 11 and 13 Pro, worked awesome 0 issues . the new Doo's Are a great choice if you like riding them, But thankfully there are other good choices, stick to the Doo section you guys can jump around in your Jammie's and high five each other about your superiority and slap Doo face tattoos on each other. LOL.

straightshooter

Reaction score
You must live way way out in the country eh. I imagine you whined about the $hitty HAC system Doo put out in the 90's and the crappy 600 mountain cat in the late 90's and the POS 07 Doo and the POS 08 Doo , and of course the Draggin in 08 and 09 till about yesterday also.
Good god man , the horse is dead, put down the stick. Lots of guys put lots of miles on lots of Pro's with no problems. Fer instance, me over the years , 4 Doo motors, 4 Doo's 2 of them were fine 2 sucked, 7 Poo's , 2 motors 1 totally my fault, an 11 and 13 Pro, worked awesome 0 issues . the new Doo's Are a great choice if you like riding them, But thankfully there are other good choices, stick to the Doo section you guys can jump around in your Jammie's and high five each other about your superiority and slap Doo face tattoos on each other. LOL.

Pretty sure there will be lots of boohoo t3 forums this year. When there is 3 to 1 poos vs other brands on the hill of course there will be issues. Can't wait to hear them dootards crying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard a rumour from a dealer that said 395lbs with 160hp next year!!!

a new track coming for 16 which is rumored to be "18-20lbs lighter" would make 395 possible and we already know they have a 160hp motor.

I heard from a reliable source that Poo is looking at offer offering a 36" front end kit like Doo did for their older wider xp's. They had some on some sleds at Hay Days. Anyway my best guess would be that it will be stock on the 16's.

Doo folks - please keep to the Doo posts and don't cause a unnecessary problem, same for Poo folks on the Doo threads.

Thanks.

Sent from my Phone while sitting on the side of the road.....maybe.

Thanks guys. Looking forward to what next year brings.

TryHonesty

Reaction score
Dude..... I already have 800km on my T3.
rolleyes.png

https://www.snowandmud.com/snowmobile-chat-14/revy-sled-bums-tale-another-season-95241.html

Well unless one gets the entire winter off work to ride, putting on 8000 kms isnt even mathematically possible for those who go on the weekends and the precious few vac days used for a big trip.

Like it would be super awesome to get to ride that much, i just dont know how you would and also do a typical 40 hour work week.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well unless one gets the entire winter off work to ride, putting on 8000 kms isnt even mathematically possible for those who go on the weekends and the precious few vac days used for a big trip.

Like it would be super awesome to get to ride that much, i just dont know how you would and also do a typical 40 hour work week.

You're right! I had never thought of that!! I might have to take the winter off to get that many Km's in hey?

images

Last edited:
Top Bottom