2016 RMK rumours..........already!!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised a dealer would be spreading that around already. Not good for 2015 sales.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised a dealer would be spreading that around already. Not good for 2015 sales.
it's bull. dealers aren't told squat. Polaris' saying is that "loose lips leads to pink slips". even the useless dsm's have no clue. 15's, hell we still have a pile of 14's also. They do love to load up the dealers.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's bull. dealers aren't told squat. Polaris' saying is that "loose lips leads to pink slips". even the useless dsm's have no clue. 15's, hell we still have a pile of 14's also. They do love to load up the dealers.
Its the same with Doo Trev. The DSM's like to throw out a few false rumours. They are sales guys after all and the promise of product improvement is damn good for business. Lol.

Quicksand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a new track coming for 16 which is rumored to be "18-20lbs lighter" would make 395 possible and we already know they have a 160hp motor.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard from a reliable source that Poo is looking at offer offering a 36" front end kit like Doo did for their older wider xp's. They had some on some sleds at Hay Days. Anyway my best guess would be that it will be stock on the 16's.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And no Polaris owners ever comment in the doo section:rolleyes: Hope the rumors are true, then Polaris may have a chance next season...haha

Well looking at some of this years Doo's and aftermarket wraps, they sure as hell won't have a chance at ugliest wrap Or color. . Lol.

Top Bottom