2016/17 Revelstoke Conditions

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Frisby today. Awesome day. Parked at the parking lot as it snowed a bit last night. Rode snirt on the way down for the last 3 Km on the way down though.

Attachments

• IMG_0628.jpg
    IMG_0628.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 986

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beauty day on frisby but watch out for creeks i imagine we be driving up to 2 or 3 km tommorow still to warm and no more snow to the bottom

Attachments

• IMG_6276.jpg
    IMG_6276.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 983
  • IMG_6277.jpg
    IMG_6277.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 1,004
Last edited:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Boulder will not be groomed tonight for tomorrow. The machine broke down and the mechanic was unable to get near the machine with his truck and tools because of vehicles parked around the machine. Frisby will be groomed tonight for tomorrow. We are grooming each evening when machines available and the operators are doing the best they can with the snow on the trails right now.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who enforces the wheeled closure past the Frisby entrance? It's great and all to be that guy who drives to 2km and parks to avoid the gravel and more likely the $20 but if it's not enforced then I will be doing the same as long as you can drive up there.

We go that way all early season until they start putting out the sign or stop plowing but I would much rather avoid the more the 1km of gravel and not to avoid paying since I am always a season member.

Otherwise conditions are beyond good. Hope the cold really stabilizes the snow to make for a good few days of grooming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Gov. Sites and Trails monitors illegal access to our managed areas. Riders will be charged unless they have proof of membership. It`s actually pretty sad how many try to avoid paying and supporting us. Snow in the forecast so hopefully very soon we will staging in the lots at both Boulder and Frisby and this problem goes away.

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And this guy was kind of separated from his group and needed a hand at Frisby.

I am,sure they purposely got "separated" with a 146 - with a jerry can -- i am sure a giant stuck fest all day --- ;-)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gov. Sites and Trails monitors illegal access to our managed areas. Riders will be charged unless they have proof of membership. It`s actually pretty sad how many try to avoid paying and supporting us. Snow in the forecast so hopefully very soon we will staging in the lots at both Boulder and Frisby and this problem goes away.

Would be nice to post there names on web pages to embarrass there cheap azzes publically Kathy. But I know.......................that is not politically correct.

Ganibis

Reaction score
Hey guys.... I hate to be that guy, but we are heading down from Lloyd on Thursday am for the weekend with a group of 6. We are just trying to plan out the best trailer/truck options. We were hoping the forecast was going to hold out and it looked like the snow was going to be there when we got there Thursday night. Now it looks fairly clear for the weekend. Is there anywhere to park close to the snow line with a dually and 28' enclosed? We do not want to be those a-holes blocking the trail at all. Thanks for the help

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.... I hate to be that guy, but we are heading down from Lloyd on Thursday am for the weekend with a group of 6. We are just trying to plan out the best trailer/truck options. We were hoping the forecast was going to hold out and it looked like the snow was going to be there when we got there Thursday night. Now it looks fairly clear for the weekend. Is there anywhere to park close to the snow line with a dually and 28' enclosed? We do not want to be those a-holes blocking the trail at all. Thanks for the help

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

We are also taking the enclosed this weekend. By the sounds of it should be no problem as long as you stick to the lower lots. Might be riding a km of snow/dirt but it'll be cold and set up. Plus it beats piling the trailer into the ditch sliding back. We'll also be in town Thursday night!
Do not drive past the groomer!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No problem fitting trailers at the bottom. Both lots were decently full last weekend.

The first 1-2km isn't great but it can change in one night.

Top Bottom