• B2.jpg
    B2.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 1,515
  • B3.jpg
    B3.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 1,556

Nighthunter

Reaction score
Looks like this weekend is shaping up to be socked in... Where is a good place to ride on these kind of days? Me and a couple buddies are looking to come for the weekend to get our first ride in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guido88gt

Reaction score
Getting to revy on Thursday night. I may not have a buddy to ride with on Friday. Wondering if I could tag along if anyone has room in there group?
2015 pro rmk been riding for like 10 yrs.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Getting to revy on Thursday night. I may not have a buddy to ride with on Friday. Wondering if I could tag along if anyone has room in there group?
2015 pro rmk been riding for like 10 yrs.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
If u have Facebook, try nobodyridesalone revy sicamous to find others to ride with

sent while drinking tea's

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Big wknd. coming up in Revy. Fri. night is our annual Thunderstruck Premier and fund raising auction for Avalanche Canada, Revelstoke Food Bank, Revelstoke Search and Rescue and the Revelstoke Snowmobile Club.
Sat. afternoon/evening is the Grand Opening of the RSC`s new Greeting Centre for our members and guests.
More info about the events here on the RSC website.
Great way to start off the season and see everyone. The invite goes out to everyone to join us if you are in town.

........and there is more info here on our FB page under events.
https://www.facebook.com/revelstoke.snowmobile.club/

Please make plans to join us.

Attachments

• TS 15.png
    TS 15.png
    457.5 KB · Views: 1,084
Last edited:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking of heading up this weekend with my 49' enclosed pulled by my 2x4 1980 mitsubishi. How far up the trail can I get? Will I have any issues turning around, the comments on parking and turning around are pretty vague.

uh that's not a one ton diesel, you will be grossly overloaded and this will most certainly result in the perish of women and children which your insurance will not cover!!111

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
What's in the trailer?
Thinking of heading up this weekend with my 49' enclosed pulled by my 2x4 1980 mitsubishi. How far up the trail can I get? Will I have any issues turning around, the comments on parking and turning around are pretty vague.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You might be better off with a B-train of 28' enclosed sled trailers bud. Gooseneck first one, bumper pull second one. More maneuverable this way I've heard.

Top Bottom