2016/17 Revelstoke Conditions

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I personally would just parking at the parking lot and risk the sled rather than my truck. Just my 2cents.

I agree. In the spring sledders ride miles of gravel to the alpine. Early season everyone with a big trailer wants to drive up. As a Sledder a deck should be priority for early and late sledding. The last few years Ive hardly used my enclosed due to access

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There quite of bit of room at the 3km is there not? Where the boulder trail meets Frisby trail, pretty sure he could park there and ride a little snow/gravel up?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a guy today up bluelake, it's been stated many times that 13 km is the farthest to go

But no had to go farther

sent while drinking tea's
Good tire chains are couple hundred bucks. Wrecking the sleds and trailer before even riding. Tragic

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
100 %

Plus all the others behind jammed up and not riding

sent while drinking tea's

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I personally would just parking at the parking lot and risk the sled rather than my truck. Just my 2cents.

I've rode ten k of gravel coming back from paint once in early season. a foot of snow on the low part of the road in the morning rained hard all day, well no more snow on the road when we come down. Second day on the new sled too haha. ever since then 3 km of gravel is nothing. Never smelt so much burnt sliders in one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drove up 4km on frisby today with a 24 foot trailer zero issues roads are like a highway if you cant get your truck and trailer then you suck are driving period!! Was completly soked in today about a foot.of fresh or so on top and little more in the trees not much got touched today anout the cabbin was fog

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Were a couple big trailers up Frisby yesterday but they got there early when there was still room to turn around and park. It got pretty tight later on and the guys with trailers arriving later parked down in the gravel pit. All in all worked well. Was super socked in yesterday and snowing hard. Good snow conditions, if you can navigate towards the back end I'm pretty sure you'd have first tracks. On steeper slopes the storm layer was fracturing so be careful.

benjabel

Reaction score
Good afternoon,
does anyone have an update about today's conditions and parking situation?
i am thinking of heading up for tomorrow and Monday and would appreciate any feedback if I can drive a smaller two piece sled trailer in the access for frisby.
thanks!

Panzerdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of snow up top with bad visibility snow than fog when the sun comes out its going to be excellent image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Top Bottom