2016/17 Revelstoke Conditions

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at heading out this weekend, trying to decide on what has the better conditions right now sale or Boulder. The pass got snow last night which means sale should have gotten snow as well. Anyone ride this week? Is it still raining in town?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boulder Cam shows lots of openness. Enough to scratch the itch or remove an A arm lol.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at heading out this weekend, trying to decide on what has the better conditions right now sale or Boulder. The pass got snow last night which means sale should have gotten snow as well. Anyone ride this week? Is it still raining in town?

Been a lot of traffic up Sale so hopefully it's had a refresh if you're heading there

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boulder Cam shows lots of openness. Enough to scratch the itch or remove an A arm lol.

Getting up to the Cabin then the Alpine is still quite the adventure. Tons of logs and rocks. Watching the Boulder Cam compared to the Gnome it's been raining at the cabin which has likely erased a great deal of the snow below the cabin. Plus I believe the gate remains locked as well.

AxysAssault

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll just wait a couple weeks at least

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yama cam doesn't look good but as soon as a cold front comes in there will be a dump and then everything will look better

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went up Sale the 22nd and the 23rd. Don't listen to any of the negative nallys. Sled season is here. Was digging 6 foot trenches in some areas and didn't hit grass. Unreal snow right now for this time.

Is this some kind of sick joke? Lol

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went up Sale the 22nd and the 23rd. Don't listen to any of the negative nallys. Sled season is here. Was digging 6 foot trenches in some areas and didn't hit grass. Unreal snow right now for this time.
Pics!

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Well, I'm pretty sure if you had trenched down 6ft that you would have taken a pic and posted. Ya didn't, therefore your information is unreliable. Yahoo!bring the snow!

Reactions: ren

Jjanke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I want to believe this because we are thinking of driving up tomorrow... Post some pics!!

Top Bottom