2016/17 Revelstoke Conditions

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Once upon a time had a friend tell me we had to go to West Yellowstone because they had 3 feet of fresh pow so we loaded up and headed down to trail ride for a week as the 3 feet was actually total snow and it was hard as a rock. Turned out he was after riding partners to split the cost. I don't ride with him anymore. Expensive trail ride. Ran our scratchers the whole trip.

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Once upon a time had a friend tell me we had to go to West Yellowstone because they had 3 feet of fresh pow so we loaded up and headed down to trail ride for a week as the 3 feet was actually total snow and it was hard as a rock. Turned out he was after riding partners to split the cost. I don't ride with him anymore. Expensive trail ride. Ran our scratchers the whole trip.

71045e6351eb0d5263e5e6ed027bf686.jpg

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Wheres that outhouse located?
Is that Frisby flats by the cabin?

Oh cheeeet. Just realized it is down by zipper mouth creek. Good area and always the first area tramped out

Looks like a good area this year compared to last year with the early rain.

SEGPRO? what happened to your tunnel in the picture? Cant tell if it is bent or a super extended track with an old Citation down drop. LOL...

Last edited:

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wheres that outhouse located?
Is that Frisby flats by the cabin?

Oh cheeeet. Just realized it is down by zipper mouth creek. Good area and always the first area tramped out

Looks like a good area this year compared to last year with the early rain.

SEGPRO? what happened to your tunnel in the picture? Cant tell if it is bent or a super extended track with an old Citation down drop. LOL...
Ha not my sled, just reposting from WEsT coast sledders. They have been out testing arms. Lol

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's snow but it's still very early

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Considering we were driving to the gate two years ago Nov 11th week it's a better start then the last few.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom