2015 Yamaha Release this morning

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup there is some difference in weight.. Lol.. But twice the motor & clutches in da Yammee hands down! I'm not gonna get caught up in all this weight sh!t... But fact is 70lbs is not allot of difference when comparing apples to oranges. JMO..

On another note... That shop is pretty awesome where ever or whom ever that is of the weight comparison.

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup there is some difference in weight.. Lol.. But twice the motor & clutches in da Yammee hands down! I'm not gonna get caught up in all this weight sh!t... But fact is 70lbs is not allot of difference when comparing apples to oranges. JMO..

On another note... That shop is pretty awesome where ever or whom ever that is of the weight comparison.

I agree, and that's comparing the lightest sled.
Or I can ride that pro and a 180lb rider can pilot that viper then they would be equal in weight :)
I would think the electric start XM would close the gap in weight a little more, the 4 stroke will always be heavier - now crank the boost to 280 HP on that viper and it will feel lighter.

Last edited:

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if your sled has electric start, how concerned about weight are you ? there was a time I refused electric start, and reverse because of added weight....now I don't care...I buy the sled that makes me giggle in my helmet, and the one I can't wait to ride. :d

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if your sled has electric start, how concerned about weight are you ? there was a time I refused electric start, and reverse because of added weight....now I don't care...I buy the sled that makes me giggle in my helmet, and the one I can't wait to ride. :d

I have to agree.
That and the one you are not worried about leaving you to practice snowshoeing!!

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

LNCHPD

Reaction score
I would have to agree,70 pounds is really not bad at all. Considering the reliability you're getting. That's a nice viper you built there! Would love to have that in my trailer!

Top Bottom