2015 Snowcheck deliveries in Canada

Danbot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowcheck standard rmk 60th anniversary limited 163 800

rugbynitro

Reaction score
Is yours an RMK or a pro? Mine showed up today and I will pick it up tomorrow. RMK 163 all options. Will get a pic up tomorrow when I get it.

Can't wait to see your pics!

I've got an RMK 60th 163 with full options on the way. I hope this one turns out to be a solid sled for you, especially after what you've gone through......

dpolacik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the Call Today... The TD 163 is in at the dealer. I am Stuck at work for two more weeks though!!

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to see your pics!

I've got an RMK 60th 163 with full options on the way. I hope this one turns out to be a solid sled for you, especially after what you've gone through......
Yup I hope no issues. Put the 3 year bumper to bumper on it . I also specified the good tech trained by Dr John to go thru it before delivery. Will have pictures tomorrow after I pick it up . Should be a robust sled.

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just brought it home.Scratchers and bogies, Painted tunnel rails and boards.Bulkhead cooler,steel drive shaft,clicker shocks.Im liking it thanks Mountain horse.
2l8vo1z.jpg

ztjajo.jpg

2d1v2v5.jpg

k19hr6.jpg

xlle3b.jpg

rugbynitro

Reaction score
Nice colour combo!! Not sure you need the center bogie wheels, but you can decide. Mine's supposed to ship on Halloween......

Top Bottom