2015 Mountain Sleds Dry Weight

c_nelson99

Reaction score
Wonder how many guys chirping off about sled weights are overweight? like 15-20 pounds of snow on a sled makes or breaks it compared to its competitors

Gotta be honest, most guys I see including me are overweight eating chips and slaying beer in the warm up shacks, and not many are less than 20lbs overweight themselves...lol

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Wonder how many guys chirping off about sled weights are overweight? like 15-20 pounds of snow on a sled makes or breaks it compared to its competitors

Gotta be honest, most guys I see including me are overweight eating chips and slaying beer in the warm up shacks, and not many are less than 20lbs overweight themselves...lol

I'm going to put a light weight can on to adjust for my added mass this year

dumbassracing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my cat is to heavy waaaaaaaaaa,my doo is to heavy waaaaaaaaaaa,my poo is to heavy waaaaaaaaaaa.you guys have no idea what a heavy sled is.i ride the biggest heaviest bitch ever made ,and I still never see any of thease light weight miricals of the snowmobile industry in steep and deep.what a joke.

InFeRnO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my cat is to heavy waaaaaaaaaa,my doo is to heavy waaaaaaaaaaa,my poo is to heavy waaaaaaaaaaa.you guys have no idea what a heavy sled is.i ride the biggest heaviest bitch ever made ,and I still never see any of thease light weight miricals of the snowmobile industry in steep and deep.what a joke.

Haha. Where do you ride? Probably the deep ditches of Saskatchewan.lol

thebigm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eagleriver.ca
Lmao

This has to be the most childish tread I have read in years. Dont respond much on here, but I have both the POO and the DOO ride them both regularly. Dont really give a sh*t which collects more snow, weighs more; dry or wet, they both are awesome sleds.
Different yes, but awesome just the same. It all depends on rider preference and ability, I would recommend either one.

Cheers,

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lmao

This has to be the most childish tread I have read in years. Dont respond much on here, but I have both the POO and the DOO ride them both regularly. Dont really give a sh*t which collects more snow, weighs more; dry or wet, they both are awesome sleds.
Different yes, but awesome just the same. It all depends on rider preference and ability, I would recommend either one.

Cheers,
All the bitchn bout weight, sheddn snow, hp, gimicks, track length, price etc is wat we need to keep companies producing better sleds always tryn to one up each other so the consumer buys them. If we all said " meh i dont care wat it weighs or how it handles etc" then we would be riding sub par equipment. Not to mention all the fun comments to read ⛅❄️⛄

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the bitchn bout weight, sheddn snow, hp, gimicks, track length, price etc is wat we need to keep companies producing better sleds always tryn to one up each other so the consumer buys them. If we all said " meh i dont care wat it weighs or how it handles etc" then we would be riding sub par equipment. Not to mention all the fun comments to read

Not true we all whine but some of us still ride sub par equipment so your theory is flawed. Lol

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look up your nose or in your ears , that's what dry styrofoam looks like. Dense , Takes up space for no reason other than Filler . In your case Cuso without it , your head would collapse.

His might be the expanding foam type. Head will explode rather than collapse LOL

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that coming from a personal viewpoint?
Look up your nose or in your ears , that's what dry styrofoam looks like. Dense , Takes up space for no reason other than Filler . In your case Cuso without it , your head would collapse.

Top Bottom