2015 m8000

Vosh

Reaction score
I have a new - well I already have 750 kms on it, 2015 M8000 and I'm looking at putting a new Y pipe, can, 2 degree clutch key, and boondock 2 degree module ( I think they call it a "Level 1" kit). Is this a good idea?

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Save yourself the hassel and just go slp stage 1or 2, will work way better

Sent from my iPhone because I'm sledding or to lazy to get off the couch

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a "almost new" (approx 30 miles on it) TSS pipe combo set up that I will sell.
TSS combo.jpg

Vosh

Reaction score
Thak-you guys for your response......extremely helpful.
Cat401 - How much are you asking for the combo set?

mountianguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a new - well I already have 750 kms on it, 2015 M8000 and I'm looking at putting a new Y pipe, can, 2 degree clutch key, and boondock 2 degree module ( I think they call it a "Level 1" kit). Is this a good idea?

Spend a little time researching this and you will see what guys are using and what works.

McGrath

Supporting Vendor, Alberta Cycle
Reaction score
I have a "almost new" (approx 30 miles on it) TSS pipe combo set up that I will sell.
Why you selling this pipe, was interested in those at the beginning of the season. I went with all Bikeman stuff and tuner works real good, but always willing to try new stuff. Just lookin for opinion. Thx

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why you selling this pipe, was interested in those at the beginning of the season. I went with all Bikeman stuff and tuner works real good, but always willing to try new stuff. Just lookin for opinion. Thx

Most of my riding is done locally and it seemed to run rich at low to mid rpms...although at mid to full throttle it seemed to clear up and run great. I asked Brandon at TSS what I should do and he basically said that "yah, they're kinda tuned for high altitude, not much you can do".....I wish he would have been straight with those facts when I bought it from him at the sled show....

anyways, I ran it for one day (30-35) miles and put it back it the box...

Top Bottom