2015 / 2016 Valemount Conditions and Updates

git r done

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well.. Rode Allen today. Pretty pounded. Didn't go past Super Bowl because we drove up this am etc. tho we played in the trees. I'm sure there's still riding to be had if you can get off the beaten path. Tho even once you are the snow is rather setup..... I seen my tracks from 12 days ago.... So they haven't gotten as much snow as some will say.... But regardless. There's still some hiding out there. Bot the type of conditions to drop everything and head straight up here tho. But If you can ride and you'll be here in the next day or so there should be some left for Ya ��

extrmsled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
be in valemount the 28 to the 2 with the family
will ride a few days with them , but would like to ride a day or two off trail
any groups want a extra guy
15 yrs mountain experiance ,have all avy gear
and know the areas fairly well

meandmym7

Reaction score
we will be arriving monday about 11 am hopefully as driving from east of edmonton. We are 2 in party so a third would be great.
ron 780-608-5317 if u like
will be there monday to wednesday night. m8 now
Planning allan creek as short trail in and looking like snowing there now

Dannyturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard it snowed a bunch last night? Any truth to that?

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Roy Maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe 5 to 10 cm at Allen Creek today but looked like it was snowing a lot more further south so Chappell may have received more.

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy holidays everyone.

The alpine riding reports have been quite variable depending on the area. Goat path at Allen Creek is pretty well used although we found some some great snow today, there is still great riding out there. Clemina and Chappell have been reported to be quite good although we have no first hand experience over the last couple of days.

All three areas freshly groomed up tonight!

git r done

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They need snow, **** load of sleds in town. I wouldn't hurry up lol. Needless to say you can find some but regardless fresh is needed.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might start a thread about the retardation going on in the parking lot at the Best Western.
Please do. We idled a rig in there Sunday night. Barely enough room to get it turned around and escape.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Please do. We idled a rig in there Sunday night. Barely enough room to get it turned around and escape.
Could put 10 more rigs in there if people weren't so phuckin stupid. Lots of pickups parked where a trailer should go and guys unhooking trailers in 2 spots.

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could put 10 more rigs in there if people weren't so phuckin stupid. Lots of pickups parked where a trailer should go and guys unhooking trailers in 2 spots.

Some people can be so F%CKIN IGNORANT!! No consideration for anyone else, but are totally in luv with themselves... Come on people THINK, THINK, THINK!!

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might start a thread about the retardation going on in the parking lot at the Best Western.
Seen one fella loose it couple weeks ago, apparently in Manitoba they park trailers close enough were you can't even open you're door inside. We're talking less then 5". The owner who wanted in to turn his furnace off was completely pissed off, rightfully so.Needless to say I watch the free show.
Back on topic snow as good as blue right now?

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quite an amazing time in the Valemount area lately. Bluebird skies and decent snow for those who go looking!

All three areas freshened up with the groomer again tonight!

NOTE. For those parking in the highway pullouts, DOT was around all of the collection shacks today leaving notices that they will be beginning to ticket and or tow those who are parking there. It has been the same few....

Please check out our facebook page for a few photos from today! No time to resize...sorry

https://www.facebook.com/ridevalemount

Top Bottom