2015 / 2016 Valemount Conditions and Updates

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
theres some snow here. trail was bumpy so i bought some good shocks and shut my F**** Mouth.

12304143_10153834421733112_782802534385379405_o.jpg

12303969_10153834422138112_1666848858073504070_o.jpg

Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
mountaineer said:
Paid $25 at Alan creek for a GARBAGE trail today. No groomer. Whoops from parking lot to cabin.

I suggest you ask for a refund and never go back there again.

Based on his elaborate review I'm going to ask Curtis for my membership fee back and ride the lake....after it freezes and when we get some snow....

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Met some guys at breakfast wed who had a sled break down in allan some where, they said helicopter ride was 2100.00 so may have left it there until they figure out another plan

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
Curtis puts on an awesome AST 1 course. Huge eye opener. Everyone should take the course. It's amazing how much sh1t we hit out there and have no clue. Kudos to frozen pirate for a top notch course!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes thx to the frozen pirate team it is by far the best way to do this course If you don't have it you better get on it

Thx again

Therman

Reaction score
Rode Allen creek today. Snow was awesome in the trees. Getting a a bit tracked out closer to cabin but only a few people dropped past hill climb as visibility was junk today. Lots of over the hood pow and lots of stucks.

ewoolner81

Reaction score
Pretty sure we came across the same sled. I'm not to familiar with the area but we went into the burn off roughly the second open clearing from the cabin and the sled was down on the left not to far in. The key was in it. We started it and it moved so it definitely wasn't blown up. We didn't want to move it to far in case someone had the location marked on a GPS. Basically just brushed the snow off of it so nobody ran into it. Had VARDA tags on it dating back to 2014. If someone wants to PM me I can try and explain better where it was located.

RMPERK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was trying to fly from Prince George to Edmonton today but Vancouver fogged in so planes shut down. So we drove from Prince George to Edmonton instead.
It rained all the way from PG to Jasper. It was about plus 3 most of the way. Roads were in good shape. Darn rain down low and snow up top

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
El Nino at its best..? The alpine snow levels have been great this weekend with abundant fresh snow. Visibility has been terrible, but I think most of us will trade that for the fresh goods.

With valley rain and above freezing temps well above 1000m, please understand we are doing our best with our grooming program. We operate as stated in our schedule at a bare minimum and usually more..., We work to the same quality every time we are out with the machines. Understanding weather is the key factor in determining the best outcome and desired longevity. The warm temps are hurting trails up to the extremely variable freezing level.

We appreciate feedback and the understanding that we are always working to provide an enjoyable product, but certain factors are out of our control.

Allen Creek will be groomed up again tonight as an additional shift due to todays user numbers.
See the full grooming schedule atwww.ridevalemount.com

Ride safe!

RMKward

Reaction score
Just wondering if someone knows about the condition at crystal ridge ? I am planning to go this weekend coming up for sledding/snowboarding.

Justinh1022

Reaction score
To the people talking about the perfectly fine skidoo left with keys in it and not broken I have a suspicion it is police who left it there trying to catch theifs probably has a tracking unit of some sort on it They have done this in my area all summer but with atvs side by sides and trailers down in northern AB

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
To the people talking about the perfectly fine skidoo left with keys in it and not broken I have a suspicion it is police who left it there trying to catch theifs probably has a tracking unit of some sort on it They have done this in my area all summer but with atvs side by sides and trailers down in northern AB
I have my doubts that they'd leave it at the top of a mountain tho. Parking lot, absolutely.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have my doubts that they'd leave it at the top of a mountain tho. Parking lot, absolutely.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.
Yeah if you want it stolen, put it in the back of a 7.3 l F-350 and park it out in front of a hotel.

She gone.

dwight3566

Reaction score
Did anyone get the serial number? maybe give it to the RCMP and they can check if it's stolen. It sounds a bit fishy to me, no way I'm leaving my $14,000 dollar machine on the mountain in running condition for days with the key in it.

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Strange place to leave it if its stolen,most crooks would hide it so they can come back and ride it again or part it out.

Top Bottom