2015 / 2016 Valemount Conditions and Updates

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode chapel for an epic day. THANK YOU for the nice groomed ride in today!

Somewhere on the trail I lost a yellow mountain addiction can. If someone picked it up or has it, you can have the fuel in it for your troubles.
Shoot me a PM if you happen to pick it up.
Thanks.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Yes. The trail was whooped out. I want my money back Curtis. Snow was decent vis was terrible cause it was snowing and blowing. When this storm is over and the sun comes out the conditions will be EPIC!!!.Until then the will just be great.

Ask for money back because of storm too....lol

Let it Snow....Let it Snow......Let it Snow

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes. The trail was whooped out. I want my money back Curtis. Snow was decent vis was terrible cause it was snowing and blowing. When this storm is over and the sun comes out the conditions will be EPIC!!!.Until then the will just be great.

That's classic...lol

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chappal was a great day. Some of the best sticks we have ever had...kudos to Curtis for a great Avy course. Looking forward to the field training on Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So jealous wish I could have made it up for that course.
Chappal was a great day. Some of the best sticks we have ever had...kudos to Curtis for a great Avy course. Looking forward to the field training on Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ewoolner81

Reaction score
We rode morning glory on Sat. Snow was awesome in the trees but thin up top. Everyone was hitting landmines with one smashed a-arm. Had pics but the gopro screwed up and I lost them all. Got into the burn area in Allen yesterday as visibility was poor and had a blast. Probably 3 to 4 feet of fresh. Lots of stucks and good times.

T9000

Reaction score
Hey Everyone, I wanted to make a post regarding an abandoned sled We came across on Saturday. It is a new skidoo black and orange with the key still in it. It had a foot of snow on it so I assume it was there before the big snow fall. A bit of an earie feeling... I hope whoever it belongs to is safe and sound. Please PM me if you know who this belongs to or if you may have any info.

Thanks

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone, I wanted to make a post regarding an abandoned sled We came across on Saturday. It is a new skidoo black and orange with the key still in it. It had a foot of snow on it so I assume it was there before the big snow fall. A bit of an earie feeling... I hope whoever it belongs to is safe and sound. Please PM me if you know who this belongs to or if you may have any info.

Thanks

I think that is the one with the motor blown

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isn't there guys that will bring a dead machine down for $500?

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thanks
Stolen

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No I heard there is a shop or some guys who will take it out, maybe they were in mcbride, but vale isn't far away.

Top Bottom