2015 / 2016 Valemount Conditions and Updates

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
Avy course with frozen pirate dec 4-6 we have a couple spots to fill as typ buddy's back out need 2 more to make the 6 but if there were 4 that would be ok text or call trev 7809349442

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well today was the first ride of the season and it wasn't disappointing , found some great snow , just get off the beaten path , I will say be very careful of the spots you drop into , we spent 3-4 hrs getting out , had a blast Allen Creek drop down into trees by cabin . Snow was great . Trail was awesome .
Looks like snow on route for end of week.

Summit River Lodge
Valemount's Best Kept Secret

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode allan today.......we need snow the wind has done a number on allan creek. still lots of pockets of fresh but the wind has exposed alot of the landmines unfortunatly. still had an awesome day though!

12322841_10153820492198112_6011654249567660947_o.jpg

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
Avy course with frozen pirate dec 4-6 we have a couple spots to fill as typ buddy's back out need 2 more to make the 6 but if there were 4 that would be ok text or call trev 7809349442

Get your training guys this is a good opportunity if you will be in valemount this weekend why not

jereber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading out thursday, Hopefully wake up to a good dump of fresh on friday morning!

BAC'S

Reaction score
Hey TKO were you guys at Allen on friday? pretty sure i followed your little guy down the hill at the end of day (group of 3 Freeride, T3, 600XP).
had a great trip had to go way back to find snow but it was there.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the kind words. What an amazing weekend to train!

Snow looks to be heading our way, we just need the temps to stay cool to get the most positive result.

Throw back a beer for old man winter and get snow dancin!

Ride safe

Took my AST one a second time to refresh. This first time I took it with another company and they were very good. The second time our whole riding crew did it with Curtis. There is no comparison. Curtis rocks. You won't get a better mountain sled avy education.

Last edited:

BAC'S

Reaction score
Small world. were you able to figure out who the windshield belonged to?

77Crash77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ready to roll. Heading up Thursday. Keep snowing!

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lastest update from ground zero. Trailhead staff are reporting 3" and still coming at the Clemina lot this morning. Lets hope it continues

Attachments

• Dec 1 2015.doc-page-001.jpg
    Dec 1 2015.doc-page-001.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 460

T9000

Reaction score
To all you guys lookin to ride Vale this coming weekend, I was hoping I could possibly join a group as I have no one available to ride with. We dont need to be bff's or anything just part of the headcount when moving place to place lol. I am experienced...I know that is the first thing that pops into peoples minds is if they are going to have to babysit some putz and if they are going to be safe! Yes I am a safety conscious rider and have and use the proper gear. Perhaps send me a message if you would be interested.

Thanks

Top Bottom