2015... 174 1000ci three inch skidoo....

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
How much is significant? Do you know the difference in diameter from the 7 to the 8 tooth? I don't...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -
Multiply the pitch by the teeth and that will give you the circumference. If you want to know the diameter then divide the circumference by Pi.
7 tooth is 3x7 =21/3.141=6.685
8 tooth is 3x8 =24/3.141=7.64

So about an inch at diameter and 1/2 inch at radius.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not holding my breath here but if the list is consistent, the 174" 3" yellow summit will be an xrs model and because the motor option is cut off, there is a chance it could have a 1200 4tec. If you notice there are a lot of 1200s throughout the line up in that photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

post-14824-0-57774100-1393793505.jpg

Says 800 on the hood....

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So is Maxwell getting a 174" lol. I hope these colors aren't true.

Fawk yes! Might as well give it a whirl!! The amount of steep deep days I've had the last couple years I can't see it being a bad thing.

Oh and what do you care about colors I've seen your sled you completely covered it up with lots of other colors hahahaha

wildalberta

Reaction score
Ive heard they have the capability of getting 190hp out of the 800 from the factory? Anyone else heard this?

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fawk yes! Might as well give it a whirl!! The amount of steep deep days I've had the last couple years I can't see it being a bad thing.

Oh and what do you care about colors I've seen your sled you completely covered it up with lots of other colors hahahaha

Don't think a 174" is gonna be a little much to toss around in the trees.

Lol touché, however it definitely wouldn't look good on a yellow sled.

zed899

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Says 800 on the hood....

Ya, they all show just the one engine option on the hood, like the TNT has 4 engine options but the photo has the 800 decal on the hood. I'm saying it may have a second option that would be shown on the part of the poster that is cut off...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive heard they have the capability of getting 190hp out of the 800 from the factory? Anyone else heard this?

Maybe. But why release that before there is a push or threat of a push from a competitor. So far we've got a less powered pro rmk and a similar powered arctic cat so there is really no business sense in releasing a bunch of things at once. I'm sure a couple years down the road you will see a 175hp etec 800 to spin that monster 3" a couple mph faster

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't think a 174" is gonna be a little much to toss around in the trees.

Lol touché, however it definitely wouldn't look good on a yellow sled.

No it's fine..will take a little adjusting too but we'll make it work. Only 5" more on the ground. I said that about the 163 too when I made that jump

wildalberta

Reaction score
It would only make sence when offering such tracks. If they wanna stay in a numbers race for 800s then some bigger pistons sure would help

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they know that they have the motor department/hp race covered.. Why introduce a new mill when they are still ahead??

They have so much on the shelf that it is a no brainer to just leave it there instead of "showing your hand" right away..

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oooor the conspiracy theorist says it was a planned leak right before the polaris reveal?
Regardless kudos doo for steppin it up where the others sit back

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris never changed a thing.. Looks like a new 800HO motor.didn't say what they claimed the HP to be.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
from what i read it's only going into the short track sleds, unless I misunderstood....do any of the RMK's use this new AXIS chassis?

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It says possible later addition for the rmk 's...so no changes from poo.just a ton of color combo's

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

kidinloghouse

Reaction score
In regards to the front a-arms, it looks like the high clearance arms out of the accessory catalogue, and with angle of the picture there may be a chance of belt drive? I'm hoping for a 3" option on the 154 freeride

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure hope they are using 3" pitch 7t drivers stock, lot's cheaper than avids for my 3" swap lol.

Top Bottom