2014 rmk assault storage

doober

Reaction score
Where can i get some sort of umder seat storage bag for my assault, preferrably in canada. Right now i have nothing on my sled and woild lile something. Thanks in advance.

Shawert

Reaction score
Any Polaris dealer will have a under seat storage and I really like my windshield bag too it is awesome for goggles. Maybe a handle bar bag too can never have too much storage. Seen a few on Kijiji as well might try there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got my bags from cycle works outta alberta...but locally you could go to cycle north

Megrizzly

Reaction score
How much storage are you looking for? I have the flyer bag which is nice for throwing in goggles, drinks or food, tools,etc while still allowing enough room for a fuel rack. It's also easy to open and always dry compared to other bags I've used. If your looking for lots of storage, the larger burandt bag is heavily discounted on the Polaris website as they went to the newer style.

doober

Reaction score
How much storage are you looking for? I have the flyer bag which is nice for throwing in goggles, drinks or food, tools,etc while still allowing enough room for a fuel rack. It's also easy to open and always dry compared to other bags I've used. If your looking for lots of storage, the larger burandt bag is heavily discounted on the Polaris website as they went to the newer style.
do you have a link for that?

Top Bottom