2014 proclimb track attack change

dane709

Reaction score
Anyone out there have the attack angle changed on there 2014 or 15 proclimb ? Was told it could be changed up to maybe 6 degrees !? Any tips would be great ! thanks in advance ⛄

mountianguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone out there have the attack angle changed on there 2014 or 15 proclimb ? Was told it could be changed up to maybe 6 degrees !? Any tips would be great ! thanks in advance ⛄

It was changed from 2013 to 2014 but i have not heard for any changes for the 14/15.

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is two holes in the tunnel, I've never tried the alternate position though, not sure what it would do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is two holes in the tunnel, I've never tried the alternate position though, not sure what it would do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Higher hole is less attack angle, better planing on snow and more ski pressure (no wheelies, heavier steering bias)

Lower hole is more angle, less ski pressure (more wheeling, lighter steering) and more balance/bias to the rear arm

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Higher hole is less attack angle, better planing on snow and more ski pressure (no wheelies, heavier steering bias)

Lower hole is more angle, less ski pressure (more wheeling, lighter steering) and more balance/bias to the rear arm
Hey Modman I assume this will also apply to the Mseries as well. Would this make the sled more twitchy when cornering on the trail? Would it make enough difference to be noticeable?

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Modman I assume this will also apply to the Mseries as well. Would this make the sled more twitchy when cornering on the trail? Would it make enough difference to be noticeable?

Yes the more ski pressure the better on the trail. But too much may cause darting. It's more trial an error for what handling characteristics you are looking for. Skis make a huge improvement on the m series.

Top Bottom