2014 / 2015 Valemount Conditions and Updates

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
There isn't much interest in what's going on in V-town.

There are currently 61 users browsing this thread. (50 members and 11 guests)

Pony1288

Reaction score
Not gonna lie. im a little ticked off with how people treat a trail that isnt groomed. how hard is it to not hammer the throttle when turning a corner or going over a creek. we had no problem getting up allen today but on the way down we had an injury cause the creeks were bad. i understand the amount of sleds but it could hold up if people treated the trail decent.

dgjordan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Highway was brutal.hopefully the riding makes up for it.anyone riding chapel tommorow?

snorider99

Reaction score
Hey anyone from ft mac planing to head down this week an got extra room for a guy .. The guys I ride with are either working or just not ready to ride yet.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not gonna lie. im a little ticked off with how people treat a trail that isnt groomed. how hard is it to not hammer the throttle when turning a corner or going over a creek. we had no problem getting up allen today but on the way down we had an injury cause the creeks were bad. i understand the amount of sleds but it could hold up if people treated the trail decent.

its always like that early season....deal with it or stay home

finkous

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I apologize, sometimes when i get excited whether it be fresh snow, or the new months nudey mag, i tend to to jerk what ever is in my hand and some cases its the throttle please forgive

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Epic day today bluebird. No picture to fawkin cold for electronics. T3 is a sick machine!!!! Allan still has sooooo much snow. Ran into a cool dude that's been riding for 16 years so he doesn't need a beacon. Allan trail is still in good condition despite the very inexperienced riders with short sleds icing it up and getting stuck all over the place. Anyone with decent skills will have no issues

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Epic day today bluebird. No picture to fawkin cold for electronics. T3 is a sick machine!!!! Allan still has sooooo much snow. Ran into a cool dude that's been riding for 16 years so he doesn't need a beacon. Allan trail is still in good condition despite the very inexperienced riders with short sleds icing it up and getting stuck all over the place. Anyone with decent skills will have no issues

I can't wait to have 16 years experience so I don't have to take any avalanche safety equipment with me either........ -_-

jakk

Reaction score
Haven't seen it asked to much so is there any word on groomers hitting the trails yet?

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I read next weekend but not sure if I read that on this thread or mcbrides.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cameron

Reaction score
olive how the "experienced" guys always complain about the inexperienced guys ruining the trail up just remember that you were like that once too and wanted to ride just as much and did just as much damage and really I ride vale a lot and the "experienced" guys do just as much damage if not more to the old trail and the new one because they are so great at riding the can do 11000 Rpms anywhere lol not trying to fight just saying and you know its true

Top Bottom