2013ranger 900 xp

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K never had one, would be nice when rolling up cable. Any suggestions on type, kind, brand?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I put one on a car trailer I had (with a winch), bought everything from PA and it worked great for years

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You talking a remote winch control. We have the Polaris one on the rzr. Works great.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool, would look better than something i cobbled up

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that on a cord ray or wireless

I have both. I can plug the cord in if I want or use the handheld remote.

Usually always use the handheld remote.

Lots of different types of hand held remote.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahhh will be takin a look real soon
Ask RZR101 how well that stupid wireless remote works before you spend the $$$. There's got to be a bunch of corded remotes floating around that nobody is using that you can adapt....I know I have thrown out 3 or more over the years....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where is your pile dave? ya the wireless is just another thing to go wrong all right. finished wiring the winch, now looking for a switch that will mount in the dash switch mounting location. be making a couple calls today.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where is your pile dave? ya the wireless is just another thing to go wrong all right. finished wiring the winch, now looking for a switch that will mount in the dash switch mounting location. be making a couple calls today.

You can mount the quad handle bar type in the dash. Had that in our 2009 rzr

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was looking at that ray, only i don't see a way to attach the runva switch in the dash and not make it look shiity. the 4500 winch had one of those crappy two button princess auto wire controllers, got the accessory contactor and switch, will have to look at it some more.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was looking at that ray, only i don't see a way to attach the runva switch in the dash and not make it look shiity. the 4500 winch had one of those crappy two button princess auto wire controllers, got the accessory contactor and switch, will have to look at it some more.

That's the same winch I have in my enclosed trailer. I think if you buy the runva solenoid you can eliminate that controller. Then run a regular switch to,the relay

I might be wrong.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes that is what i have done, but i wanted to put the swich in the switch plate in the dash, don't look like it will fit and might look shiity.

ya got to look good in the mud eh. lol

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes that is what i have done, but i wanted to put the swich in the switch plate in the dash, don't look like it will fit and might look shiity.

ya got to look good in the mud eh. lol

i am sure you can find one..

Yes have to look good in the mud

Top Bottom