2013ranger 900 xp

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
starting to put a snorkel on the new ride, looks like it won't be to bad?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm thinking you may have put the curse on the winch mounts, if i ever get the right one!!!!

had the winch mount sent from utv canada, for a 2013 ranger 900xp, they sent one for a freakin rzr. also sent a rear view mirror, well it also won't freakin fit, probably for the same friggin rzr. specifically was told it would fit. arggh, people who have no idea just lookin for the money just pizz me off. lookin at the invoice, looks like they want a 20% restock fee, man look out at 8 am.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm thinking you may have put the curse on the winch mounts, if i ever get the right one!!!!

had the winch mount sent from utv canada, for a 2013 ranger 900xp, they sent one for a freakin rzr. also sent a rear view mirror, well it also won't freakin fit, probably for the same friggin rzr. specifically was told it would fit. arggh, people who have no idea just lookin for the money just pizz me off. lookin at the invoice, looks like they want a 20% restock fee, man look out at 8 am.
Talk to Stacy. she'll make things right!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score

Don't think they will charge for their screw up ....but on a second note when you say 900 xp ranger I was also thinking it was the sportier rzr rather than the farm implement ranger easy to confuse

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The biggest issue I find working behind the parts counter, is people mix up the units. some of the rzr guys say ranger and figure its the same thing. same goes for yamaha. you can have a yzf450 or a yz450f. they are a totally different unit but people don't understand. I cringe everytime I order parts hopeing the people interpret which model I am looking for.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no rzr, looked at them, but not practical for what i need. so far very happy with the ranger. looked at the teryx, would have worked, but the ranger had way more features that i needed or wanted. not the fasted or the absolute best , but so far very good. easy to get in and out of, large rear dumping box, power steering, lines of sight to the front is real good. and lots of tree stump pulling power. also nice and quiet. so far it hasn't let me down, just need to get some tires on it ad maybe a lift.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all ready taken care of, and yes the rzr and ranger are grouped together sort of.
anyway got the mount from rainy creek for the weekend, and sending the wrong parts back. called the local polaris dealer and they also said they had the mout, went over to get it and turns out it was a older rzr mount of some sort that they had made at a welding shop, wtf is going on? just an alround pain in the butt.

hopefully it gets better!!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ah me and pics just don't seem to work.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think i need to reduce the size or something like that, will give it another go later. still doing office work now.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Text me yer pics, and I'll post them fer you

Top Bottom