2013 XM X in Black....

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope there is no black x now that I spring checked an sp just because that yellow x was gross looking. and there priced near all the other sleds these days

sorry.......shouldve replied with qoute

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry.......shouldve replied with qoute

If you would rather have an X I'm sure your dealer can make it happen by getting your certificate changed. Chances are he may not have even entered it yet with BRP. Hope it works out for you.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would bet my last dollar that Doo snowchecks way more black sleds than they do yellow. Whats the consensus out there boys? I know I have alot of calls to make Monday at work seeing if guys want to change to black from yellow or SP's back to X's.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would bet my last dollar that Doo snowchecks way more black sleds than they do yellow. Whats the consensus out there boys? I know I have alot of calls to make Monday at work seeing if guys want to change to black from yellow or SP's back to X's.

Pretty sure they'll be a Black one in my garage next fall...

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
post-83998-0-21589900-1331252131.jpg

Oh my, oh my oh my.........

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couple ??!s here is the SP only coming with black tunnel, and if anyone has priced out the snow check deal what are they going for?? Compared to the X.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couple ??!s here is the SP only coming with black tunnel, and if anyone has priced out the snow check deal what are they going for?? Compared to the X.

There is a $450 difference between the 2.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about the tunnel color, I am not stuck on the black. Is the price like what ever they get or what. By that I mean the demand out there could get full retail?
There is a $450 difference between the 2.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about the tunnel color, I am not stuck on the black. Is the price like what ever they get or what. By that I mean the demand out there could get full retail?

The X and SP both come with the black tunnel. There is no choice unless you buy the Sport but it doesn't have the ETEC engine. I would be surprised if anyone is getting full retail for spring checked sleds.

Top Bottom