2013 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
haha, according to medlar he says his gun is accurate to 800 meters, so if i can stay better than 805 meters, i should be good, now if only i new how far 805 meters was. He didn't say anything about a club though? guess i need to find a stash of twisted tea, if i can find trashy he'll have the tea stash, only i'll have to deal with his guard dog. looks like i'm screwed again. lol
I would just steal your keystone

Sent from my phone

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another awesome Jamboree , got to drink a lot of liquid 's and had tylenol in great quantity .lol and a big thank To Outwest CAMPING and the all the Mods and the people who work hard to put this awesome event I hope their will be more to come.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At this point I am just trying to remember names. Some names are easier to remember then others.....for some reason.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another great Jamboree.
Thanks to everyone that helped make it a success.

Cant wait until next year....

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 broken ball joints, 2 broken tie rod ends, bolt in belt housing issue, half dead Sportsman, and the tow grizz outta fuel - 5 different machine, 7 separate incidents. Still had a hoot, but am still a little blinded from some of the things I witnessed by the campfire! Great job guys, thanks for putting this all together again. See y'all next year!

Last edited:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
If Anyone want's to buy those superclamps from the door prize draw get ahold of me. I wont be using them so im going to get rid of them.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many people did Ray push out the door ??

sent from A UNKNOWN PLACE IN TEA LAND

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Had a good time. Was good to see everyone again.
Gotta wash the quads and fix some plastic is all that got damaged . Wasn't even from me .

Sent from my phone

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a good time. Was good to see everyone again.
Gotta wash the quads and fix some plastic is all that got damaged . Wasn't even from me .

Sent from my phone

Beer runner has plastic damage also. I will contact Molson's today as they need to take responsibility for the damage they cause. ;)

Top Bottom