2013 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
running late. what time does the office close?

Sent from my SGH-I757M using Tapatalk 2

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Larry, isn't that like poking the bear?, a little bear mind you but a bear none the less.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Medlar is like a grizzly ya can jest with him but ya need to keep a safe distance, or a big case of tea

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Medlar is like a grizzly ya can jest with him but ya need to keep a safe distance, or a big case of tea
Careful Larry....Mike has guns. You could have your face on a milk carton soon if you don't watch yourself. Lol.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but of course not Chris, why would they let you have a life, what site are you in?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Careful Larry....Mike has guns. You could have your face on a milk carton soon if you don't watch yourself. Lol.

haha, according to medlar he says his gun is accurate to 800 meters, so if i can stay better than 805 meters, i should be good, now if only i new how far 805 meters was. He didn't say anything about a club though? guess i need to find a stash of twisted tea, if i can find trashy he'll have the tea stash, only i'll have to deal with his guard dog. looks like i'm screwed again. lol

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Leaving this afternoon ,, gonna be a long drive with out tea on board

Sent from my phone

the best part is ya can drink arffs when ya get there, ah it will be glorious, free arff twisted tea, just can't get any better, if you drink lots you'll forget all about imdoo'n. just watch ray though he likes to give ya a ride out of his trailer.

have a good weekend guys.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the best part is ya can drink arffs when ya get there, ah it will be glorious, free arff twisted tea, just can't get any better, if you drink lots you'll forget all about imdoo'n. just watch ray though he likes to give ya a ride out of his trailer.

have a good weekend guys.

He only pushes u out the door. Have u noticed that.

Think he had enough of ya and sent ya on Ur way.

sent from my I phone azz kicking HTC

Top Bottom