2013 Snow and Mud Jamboree/ Site locations

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cell service is hit and miss in the campground. You can drive a little closer to rocky and get it no problem

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
people can't find the campground ray.

Last edited:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Could be an interesting weekend,forecast is all over the place.should be down there in the afternoon on Friday.

Miller-Time

Reaction score
Well....disaster struck today. Wheel Bearings decided to bite the dust on my truck today. With a full day of work tomorrow and a chit load of booked up garages. Doesn't look like my weekend is shaping up to be much of a weekend at all. Hopefully the quad gods pull through and make this thing happen. I was pretty excited to get to the jamboree this year and meet some people. Kelly is willing to load my quad on to his deck that gets me half way there but still need a truck with tires attached to get my trailer down. :( Hope everyone has a good weekend if I don't make it!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well....disaster struck today. Wheel Bearings decided to bite the dust on my truck today. With a full day of work tomorrow and a chit load of booked up garages. Doesn't look like my weekend is shaping up to be much of a weekend at all. Hopefully the quad gods pull through and make this thing happen. I was pretty excited to get to the jamboree this year and meet some people. Kelly is willing to load my quad on to his deck that gets me half way there but still need a truck with tires attached to get my trailer down. :( Hope everyone has a good weekend if I don't make it!

have heard some participants sleep under picnic tables, leave the trailer home, hitch a ride, should be lots of food, good luck hope you make it,

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah cell service was very very spotty out there, wife had to drive just about to Rocky to get service. Sunday was much quieter in the morning to say the least. Death was threatened by one of our party should anyone be stupid enough to wake her up before 9:30!!!! and you missed the "au natural" talent at the main tent!!!

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was perfect with a booster.
What booster do you use Ray? Sorry I didn't get over to see you, between repairing quads and trying to find people who ran out of gas didn't leave a lot of free time.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What booster do you use Ray? Sorry I didn't get over to see you, between repairing quads and trying to find people who ran out of gas didn't leave a lot of free time.

I picked one up recommend by imdooin
Worked great.
Wilson I think it is.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did ray ever find his campsite? he wanted to borrow my gps. bad ray.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Larry what booster did you recommend to Ray? I may need one next year for the wifes computer so I can play!

Top Bottom