2013 Snow and Mud Jamboree/ Site locations

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good thing I have the ball and chain coming, you know to keep me on the straight and narrow, 2 am is gonna come too fast again!
:chicken:

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah, I have one but I copied it from there web site.. now I have it on paper and writing in where everybody is from this thread....

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and the weather looks not bad now! only 30% chance of showers on Thursday and 30% on Friday... Saturday is 40% showers and sunday is sunny/cloudy 30%...so going to be a good jamboree! one more sleep at home and Outwest bound tomorrow.. should be there 1 ish, 2 ish.... Who else is coming out on Thursday? I think Ray is coming tomorrow but not sure who else? I know Kelly is coming Friday...

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and the weather looks not bad now! only 30% chance of showers on Thursday and 30% on Friday... Saturday is 40% showers and sunday is sunny/cloudy 30%...so going to be a good jamboree! one more sleep at home and Outwest bound tomorrow.. should be there 1 ish, 2 ish.... Who else is coming out on Thursday? I think Ray is coming tomorrow but not sure who else? I know Kelly is coming Friday...
I'm headed out tomorrow and am hoping to roll in around 6pm so we can quickly setup and squeeze in a little riding.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just google the outwest and there is a map of the campground on there website,tea ha ha ha really!

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, one more look at this site in the morning for more posts, and then pack and leave... see everybody there! coming equipped... beer, to kill ya, Kuluha, Appleton rum, Red Rum, Baileys, Jack.. and lots of different mixes...lol...and a bit of food to get me by!

Last edited:

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I,m Leaving tommorow morning should be getting to outwest early afternoon and crack open a few pops and meet the S/Mud Hulkamaniac's lol

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just talked to Ron.
Some sites have opened up.
Call Outwest Campground.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, dropping like flies. How is the cell service out there? Wifey(Speed Governor) has to do support on the system and everyone else has bailed( of course!)

Top Bottom