2013/2014 Valemount Conditions and Updates!

less01

Reaction score
tks for the updates looking like snow is starting to fall will be doing the snow dance with ya lol

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Opened the gate up at Allen this morning although sadly there is still basically no snow on the ground out there.

Wish I could report happier news, but it only takes a day or two for things to change drastically!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol...deal mike.

Coming down pretty good out there now and looks to be holding. Hopefully it sticks around for a few days.

There's a group trying to ride today, so hopefully we will get a report. At least they have some slider lube now!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

COLBEE

Reaction score
Right on! any snow on the ground in town? hopefully we will see some pics soon!!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on! any snow on the ground in town? hopefully we will see some pics soon!!

Here's a shot from earlier this morning. Its still coming down pretty decent for the town site. Hopefully our buddy Tpower will chime in with a report from Albreda, when he rolls out of bed:d

Attachments

• 20131107_072436_resized.jpg
    20131107_072436_resized.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 625

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well.....still hoping for a report tonight from the brave folks that ventured up Allen today, but the RCMP just phoned in stating that its hammering down just past clemina and we are looking at over 6" in the Allen lot now....its starting to look better!

wooleybulley

Reaction score
From what I saw on their Facebook today they packed up and headed for revy, not enough snow up top.

efediuk

Reaction score
So we made the trek up allen today.. there waa about 2 inches on the bottom. So we could unload in the parking lot. Ride up was hairy alot of tree fall over the trail. I cut about 10 trees off that were blocking the trail. It started to look up closer to the top.. but once we got to the cabin it was garbage. Only about 2 feet of snow. not even enough to cover the grass lol. we packed it in and decided revy was our best bet. On our way out the trail my buddy decided he was goong to sidehill up to the trail . that turned out bad. He hit a landmine. Tore his lower aarm off and peeled back his running board up against the tunnel.. all in good fun tho lol. The snow is falling but its going to need another solid week of snow before its good to ride! Still happy we broke trail tho. a bad day of sledding is better then any good day at work! Having trouble uploading pics from my phone will do later when we get to revy

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So we made the trek up allen today.. there waa about 2 inches on the bottom. So we could unload in the parking lot. Ride up was hairy alot of tree fall over the trail. I cut about 10 trees off that were blocking the trail. It started to look up closer to the top.. but once we got to the cabin it was garbage. Only about 2 feet of snow. not even enough to cover the grass lol. we packed it in and decided revy was our best bet. On our way out the trail my buddy decided he was goong to sidehill up to the trail . that turned out bad. He hit a landmine. Tore his lower aarm off and peeled back his running board up against the tunnel.. all in good fun tho lol. The snow is falling but its going to need another solid week of snow before its good to ride! Still happy we broke trail tho. a bad day of sledding is better then any good day at work! Having trouble uploading pics from my phone will do later when we get to revy

2ft? chit in alberta thats a stellar season.

Danbot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow you sumbich snow!
Can't wait for the first run up, free next week and I'm hoping you guys keep getting loaded

Cameron

Reaction score
We are heading up nov 30 hopefully it can get nice and loaded before then thanks for all the updates guys I am pumped to start riding

Top Bottom