2013/2014 Valemount Conditions and Updates!

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There was a similar system that came thru there same time last year. There was a ton of snow. I already booked a room. With the newly brushed trail up Allen Creek it wont take to much snow down low us to get up there. Cant wait!!!!!

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As soon as there is enough to get up the trail we are there. Hope the new unit gets here soon.

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it's been Raining for the last few hours here at the lodge and the temp is reading 0 at ground level will see in the am how much of a dusting landed up top . This is pic from yesterday , my guess is 5000 ft elevation.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol...define "enough" for me that's 2 inches. For some they like a good base. There will definetly be enough in my books haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

your used to working with 2 inches ?

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oldman winter is a bit late that is for sure, although the situation can change overnight! Im off to Saskatoon on Wednesday, so updates will be a bit thin for the week, but rest assured, if we get a big change you folks will know it.

CanadianZ71

Reaction score
I love to see current pics of the Snow line. BC Highway Cams has a good shot of them as well.

cam.JPG

team-x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need my pistons to hurry the hell up! I doubt the motor will be ready for remembrance day seeing how I don't even have my parts here yet :/ looks like last weekend of nov will be the first trip. By then hopefully theres snow and someone has packed some base to save my a-arms

JDmotorhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oldman winter is a bit late that is for sure, although the situation can change overnight! Im off to Saskatoon on Wednesday, so updates will be a bit thin for the week, but rest assured, if we get a big change you folks will know it.

Keep the updates coming as you can C!! I will be there Nov 14th even if I got to rent a Argo to tow the sleds up the hill!!!

Cameron

Reaction score
Nov 30 can't come soon enough makes me all tingly just thinking about all that beautiful powder

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Folks, a bit of a flashback this morning as I am purging out our office of clutter, I came across some awesome old photo's. The people is this picture built this club on volunteers and membership! Although we have grown substantially ...and the tasks we take on are no longer able to be completed strictly by members/volunteers, a strong membership base is still crucial to any clubs success. Our posts and info will only get better as the season begins and if you appreciate our work, PLEASE consider purchasing a membership to our group.

THERE IS POWER IN NUMBERS and organized sledding needs all the help it can get to ensure a successful future.

Purchasing a basic membership has never been so easy.

Here's the skinny.

A VARDA Membership is $30.00 and a VARDA Seasons Pass is $230.00. Both include all associated membership incentives and a membership to the Association of BC Snowmobile Clubs. The incentive list is not yet fully finalized so please check out the Membership Incentives page on our website. There are some pretty sick discounts around the Valemount and outside area.

New this year, we are going to give PAYPAL a try for easier and more convenient processing by the member.

For a General Membership simply send $30.00 via PayPal to info@ridevalemount.com. In the comments section include your full name, address (including area code) and phone number.

For a Seasons Pass simply send $230.00 via PayPal to info@ridevalemount.com. In the comments section include your full name, address (including area code) and phone number and immediately email the VARDA office with a photo of the member.

After the info is received, I will complete the paperwork asap here in the office and mail out the completed forms and member card.

Thanks a lot for your consideration and support of Valemount.

Please do not hesitate to call me with any questions.

See you on the snow!

Attachments

• CCI29102013_00000.jpg
    CCI29102013_00000.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 985

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No. Blue River Powder Packers is a seperate club. These memberships can be purchased at the Glacier Inn in Blue River. Everyone should consider buying a membership in at least one club in the ares that you ride.

kobylka18

Reaction score
From what I have been told Blue River (Blue River Powder Packers) and Valemount (Varda) are different associations so I believe the trail pass wouldn't be transferable. Also, I have asked about season trail pass for Blue River and got an answer back saying not as of yet.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Missed the show but I'll be blowing in before too long to pick up memberships!!

those goat horns were a familiar sight for a lot of years....

Top Bottom