2013/2014 Valemount Conditions and Updates!

less01

Reaction score
Hi curtis like the older pics, i like to go through my old pics from my first trips now iam looking forward to my first trip can"t wait time to get the snow dance started snow snow lol

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not that I know of. Good luck take pics! I won be heading up the hill until Saturday morning and it will probly be on a Yamaha bravo lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry folks. Any trace of valley snow is gone. At this point there is not enough snow to ride this weekend. Wish inhad better news, I'm as eager as the rest of you....but its just not ready. We've had a good ten year run for Nov long rides but I fear we are going to miss this one.

It can change over night though and I will be the first to update if does

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curtis drop by on your way by and I think you will be surprised that we actually have snow on the ground at the lodge from Saturday nights storm , I'm not saying there's enough to sled but we where ripping around the lodge today , sorry I just took these pics tonight , there is not a drop of snow in town but 20 Kms south a solid 6 inches dropped . We been to busy trying to get everything ready for winter to take a drive down to see what is laying in parking lot of Allen but I would bet money it is snow covered , maybe I will go for a drive in the morning while I have coffee just to see. Actually guys and gals I'll do that since it's only a 15 min drive.

COLBEE

Reaction score
Well, any new snow? Is it snowing there right now? How was the morning coffee and drive to Allen creek? lol

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drove by last night on my way home from saskatoon terry......either way sounds like we will have some reports on thursday.

Letter buck!

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well not what I wanted to see. But sure appreciate you running out to have a look. We were shooting for the 14th but that may be pushed back a week if things dont change.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Terry. Saved me a trip this morn. I was just gassing up...lol.

Ill head out tomorrow am to open that gate and maybe poke up a bit.

Remember things can change quickly this time of year so play it day by day.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not even enough to lube the sliders there at Allan lol. Clemina looks OK but that trail is so rocky you would destroy your sled. Not to mention the rocks in the alpine it would not be a good time lol. Let it snow!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

Mattpelley

Reaction score
Hhmm wont be coming this weekend, but hopefully get a few trips in before christmas. New Years will be awesome though, 10 or more of us coming and staying at Summit River.

Top Bottom