2013/2014 Valemount Conditions and Updates!

Stantheman

Reaction score
Is the hazard at Oasis from last sping or 2012 spring? I seen a failure on the trail there in May 2012 that took out about half the road trail width, just wondering if its the same section or if this is totally new. Wasn't in there last season so I dont know if the area I seen was repaired or not.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Folks

If you are planning on attending the Edmonton Snow Show, please feel free to print off this pic for 2 for 1 admission!

Huge appologies. Apparently there are some issues with this cupon. Dont have acces to my past files here but apparently i may have made a mistake posting this. Not sure how.

The cupon does not work this year.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Huge appologies. Apparently there are some issues with this cupon. Dont have acces to my past files here but apparently i may have made a mistake posting this. Not sure how.

Give me some free passes and I'll forgive you

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well I guess I won't get up at @ 630 to head to the show. Only reason I was going to drive 2 1/2 hours was because one of us was going to get in for free. Lol. But I did have the coupon ready. See ya tomorrow Curtis.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love you will [\QUOTE]

love you too buddy I was actually thinking this will make maxwell happy as I was brushing lol was going to text you pics when I came down!! And guys I am just the tool of brush destruction without good old Cletus doing the directing I fear these little details would be missed!!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish I had some better news to report. Most of the large early season dump we had received up high has diminished with these clear warm days. Mountains are looking pretty thin at this point although that can change overnight. I keep the updates coming when there is something good to report! For now Ill just have to keep fishing.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Wish I had some better news to report. Most of the large early season dump we had received up high has diminished with these clear warm days. Mountains are looking pretty thin at this point although that can change overnight. I keep the updates coming when there is something good to report! For now Ill just have to keep fishing.

Mommy always said "if you don't have something nice to say"....lol

Top Bottom